Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was up last night about 4am and last years shugga bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 973

Was up last night about 4am and last years shugga bowl

Dec 14, 2018, 1:26 PM

Was being replayed.

I’ve never rewatched a single down of that game until last nights insomnia forced me into it (after the showtime soft #### movie ended).

Two things I’d forgotten about, ETN going out early and missing most of the first half, and Tee being injured as well.

We were down 10-6 in the third with a good drive going, ETN was back in and running well. Then boom, crash, I turned it off.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think people forget that we were in that game.

Dec 14, 2018, 1:39 PM

No doubt 24-6 is a resounding win, but it was 10-6 when we drove the ball to their 35 yard line early in the 3rd. We had some key injuries in the first half and admittedly their defense overwhelmed our OLine and flustered K Bryant a bit in the first half,but still it was 10-6 with us in their territory. Then an interception run back to give them a short field, which they capitalized on...then a quick pick six. Boom. We are down 24-6. Now we needed three scores in a little less than one and a half quarters to get it, which meant our offense was going to have to extend the field, and that wasn’t our QB’s skill set. The rest is history.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I've only ever watched 5 cfp games start to finish

Dec 14, 2018, 1:41 PM

Once clemson is out, I'm out.

I honestly thought uga won the NClast yr cause I fell asleep before halftime.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 2
| visibility 973
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic