Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The first 5 minutes of this is pretty good...cut it off
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

The first 5 minutes of this is pretty good...cut it off

Feb 17, 2019, 5:40 PM

shortly thereafter. A couple of things..the first guy knows how to say our coaches name and our University's name correctly. Second, the second guy with the glasses cracked me up when he said,"Yeah, no scoring, nobody scored in the 4th quarter...".....Yeah!Cause we ran out the last TEN MINUTES and took a swan dive in the endzone doing confetti angels as the clock ran out.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyxIV2xeUVw

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The first 5 minutes of this is pretty good...cut it off

Feb 17, 2019, 5:47 PM

Good stuff! Thanks. Needed that on a boring day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sports news people are still looking for some kind of...

Feb 17, 2019, 6:24 PM

redemption for themselves after pushing the idea that the 2018 Alabama team may be the best college football team ever. Instead of looking like fools who ignore the 44-16 final score they address it with proper respect but they talk too much and too long ending up reverting to defending the shortsightedness they perpetuated throughout the entire season.

Fact is, few of us saw a Bama beat down and those few ignore the hype coming from ESPiN and the lazy media which gets their information and opinions from them. I think the way Saban coached during the game is clear evidence that he knew he was standing on the train track listening to the whistle and roar of the engine which was about to crush any delusions about Bama and establish Clemson as the dominating program during the Playoff era.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic