Replies: 17   Last Post: Aug 17, 2020 2:15 PM by: DWatson4Heisman
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 17  

TNET: WATCH: Clemson rap song "I'm a Tiger"

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Aug 15, 2020 4:11 PM

WATCH: Clemson rap song "I'm a Tiger"

Check out the following Clemson rap song 'I'm a Tiger', courtesy of Fleetwood X Ducati James. Video Description: My brother and I thought it would be a producti Read Update »

Liked it James Bro’s!

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2020 5:09 PM

Ole Boy here..Class of ‘63 & ‘66.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Re: Liked it James Bro’s!

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2020 5:11 PM

Haha! Thanks William. I go by "Fleetwood", my grandfather's first name, while my older brother goes by "Ducati James."

The "x" in our song titles is just acting as a cooler-looking "&" symbol :)

Re: TNET: WATCH: Clemson rap song "I'm a Tiger"

[4]
Posted: Aug 15, 2020 5:09 PM

Thank you so much for the update, TNET staff! Really appreciate it. My brother and I do music together as a glorified hobby, but this song was especially memorable for us since it was the opportunity to honor our favorite sports team.

Go Tigers! Spot the #### ball.

[2]
Posted: Aug 15, 2020 7:16 PM

I actually enjoyed it.
I'm a senior citizen and I'm not a fan of rap. You guys kept it clean and respectable and it had a good beat. Kinda catchy too! ??
Thanks for trying to appease all audiences. Good luck with your endeavors young men.

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2020 7:59 PM

Thanks Zee! Really appreciate the kind sentiment. Hard to find these days. My father, sister, uncle, and cousins also went to Clemson, so the song required their stamp of approval prior to release haha. Spot the #### ball!

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2020 10:50 PM

Excellent! And I'm extremely hard to please when it comes to rap! (Like, I don't get about 99.9% of it - ha ha). Good stuff though - found myself counting the number of "fight fight fight fight fight fight fight"s then going to the "fight tigers fight tigers fight fight fight". Two thumbs up - Go Tigers!

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: Aug 15, 2020 11:37 PM

Thanks man! My brother and I produced the song ourselves, so it means the world to us that you enjoyed it. Go Tigers!!!!!!

[2]
Posted: Aug 16, 2020 10:58 AM

As a true old time Rocker, from a teenager, my entire family was into country music, and I was different as they would say, that listen to that hippie music. But it was Rock & Roll, and Rock & Roll music is what moved me. As I would always tell the country music lovers, that it could cause a good man to kill himself if he was in a bad relationship LOL. I was the only one in my family that smoked weed and listen to Rock & Roll. But, if I was locked up in a room and being punished with Rap Music, I could only hope that it was your Tiger Rap song that they were trying to punish me with, I could survive through that music, and depending on how many days I was to be punished, I may come out from behind the locked door liking it ;)... But as Zee has said, I'm very thankful that you and your brother kept it clean, and I do respect and appreciate that, Thank You, Rocker for life!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Aug 16, 2020 1:11 PM

Thanks man! Our father is much in the same boat as you hahah. This is the first and only song of ours he plays in the car. Go tigers!

Great job, Clemson Family !!!! I could definitely hear this

[1]
Posted: Aug 16, 2020 11:09 AM

cranking through The Valley during pre-game.

Nicely done.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Great job, Clemson Family !!!! I could definitely hear this

[1]
Posted: Aug 16, 2020 1:18 PM

My goodness, that would be a dream come true. Tony Crumpton any way to forward the song to Dabo/DJ Sha? Thanks fellas!

[2]
Posted: Aug 16, 2020 2:47 PM

Just send it to a player that you know and tell him what you would see to happen with it. It will get some positive attention!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Aug 16, 2020 3:07 PM

I wish!! I graduated in 2013, and was classmate friends with Vic, Roderick McDowell, Jay G, ironically even Chad Kelly in my theatre appreciation class lol (yes he was somewhat obnoxious).

Im afraid now i wouldnt know where to begin. Any board suggestions as to who i should contact first to get this in motion? Thanks fellas.

Loved it! Well done Fleetwood x Ducati James!!***

[1]
Posted: Aug 16, 2020 11:40 AM

nm

Re: Loved it! Well done Fleetwood x Ducati James!!***

[3]
Posted: Aug 16, 2020 1:19 PM

Thanks 88!!! Maybe one day you will hear it over the Death Valley stadium speakers :) A man can dream, right?!

This is god awful

[1]
Posted: Aug 17, 2020 12:05 PM

If we need a new rap song about the team, then call Yoda Jenkins. Not a white kid who goes by Ducati and thinks repeating the word "fight" ten times in a row constitutes a chorus.

Re: This is god awful

Posted: Aug 17, 2020 2:15 PM

Sorry you feel that way. We record and produce our own songs as a hobby of ours, mostly to kill time. Never claimed to be grammy-nominated artists haha.

Replies: 17  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Selling ONE UVA vs Clemson ticket, however I do have two if that makes it easier for the situation. ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1281 people have read this post