Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Tony Elliott talks Clemson QB switch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,802

TNET: Tony Elliott talks Clemson QB switch

Sep 24, 2018, 12:28 PM

Tony Elliott talks Clemson QB switch

Clemson co-offensive coordinator Tony Elliott spoke with the media Monday discusses the starting quarterback change with Trevor Lawrence. "We sit down and have Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Tony Elliott talks Clemson QB switch

Sep 24, 2018, 12:49 PM

Question. Has this decision been approved by Tigernet?

Reference yesterday’s Tigerbalm1 poll

Sep 24, 2018, 1:30 PM

Looks like TL has slid into lead with some converts ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tony Elliott talks Clemson QB switch ]

I think that decision is still up in the air but, a more defendant will be expected after the Cuse game!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2018, 4:32 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Tony Elliott talks Clemson QB switch ]

I don't automatically think, "Finally! Let's watch this rocket take off!" even though i think that will be the end result.

TL had a very good game at GT, but he admitted he had some extra motivation being close to home. And GT's defense cooperated with our passing game, didn't they?

In my mind, KB is playing better than last year, but our offense under him is so predictable that all it takes is one missed assignment on each series and we're 3-and-out again. Or a defender that reads a play early and jumps a pattern or block. I appreciate his willingness to grind out the tough possessions. But if you've got skilled RBs to do that, let's let'em.

Meanwhile, putting fast athletic guys with great hands in position to make plays from anywhere on the field will be incredible. CW42 is gonna get worn out running to the end zone to congratulate these Tiger Cubs every time they score!

Sep 24, 2018, 4:36 PM

Sorry. My point was that i think TL will not play as well in every game as he did vs Tech. He still has growing to do, and that wasn't a very good defense.

Sep 24, 2018, 3:21 PM

Are they going to split reps?
Will they split series?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think so.***

Sep 24, 2018, 6:39 PM

ETN caused TL to throw the ball into the OL shoulder

Sep 24, 2018, 6:24 PM

hmmmm FREE ETN

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,802
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic