Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson makes top-5 for 4-star OL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,907

TNET: Clemson makes top-5 for 4-star OL

Jul 21, 2018, 8:11 PM

Clemson makes top-5 for 4-star OL

One of the nation's top-rated 2019 offensive guards included Clemson in his top-5 schools on Saturday evening. Four-star OL Will Putnam (Tampa, Fla.) has Clemso Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson makes top-5 for 4-star OL

Jul 21, 2018, 8:26 PM

Would love to see him become a Clemson Tiger!!!

Jul 21, 2018, 9:11 PM

History has not been kind to us this year with OL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2018, 8:49 AM

I don’t know if you can’t count this year as history it’s still going on lol. We have missed on a few big targets but Dabo and staff will get some very talented OL to come and play football in this 19 class, I have no doubt about it. We are still in the running for very talented Olinemen, Wright being a key one. This guy right here is very talent Guard and really do hope we land him. I just don’t think people should be hitting the panic button or discounting the staffs ability to land some talented olinemen in this class. I’m willing to bet big money once the season starts and we are once again 1 of the elite playoff teams these big time recruits will start to roll in. Also once people see how Hyatt does and where he is projected to be drafted bc the higher he is drafted the better it is for clemson. We going to show we will put these guys in the NFL and they will start coming in flocks, like most other positions we have like WR or DL. Go Tigers!!!

Jul 22, 2018, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson makes top-5 for 4-star OL ]

Hopefully this kid will be able to recognize that if he chooses to join our 2019 recruiting class, it would be one of the best decisions he could make to help advance his FB career after Clemson. I say this bc Clemson is set up now talent wise to be in contention for the playoffs and possibly playing for a national championship during his whole career at Clemson....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like that he's a wrestler too, here's hoping we can

Jul 21, 2018, 9:17 PM

Get this guy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like that he's a wrestler too, here's hoping we can

Jul 21, 2018, 9:23 PM

Probably not really that likely. If my memory is correct without double checking I think he goes to the same high school that Ray-Ray did.

It sounds like from what I've read other places that the staff is putting the work in but that he's probably going to FSU. We might be second but are probably far behind. Taggart's time in Tampa at USF definitely seems to be helping here, but maybe with a big season we can pull it off.

Jul 21, 2018, 9:36 PM

Uh where did ray ray go to school

Jul 21, 2018, 9:46 PM

Exactly!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jake Fruhmorgan went to Plant High*

Jul 21, 2018, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I like that he's a wrestler too, here's hoping we can ]

nm

Re: Jake Fruhmorgan went to Plant High*

Jul 21, 2018, 10:21 PM

That was it. I knew there was somebody from Plant.

Different schools. Ray Ray went to Sickles

Jul 21, 2018, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Re: I like that he's a wrestler too, here's hoping we can ]

Putnam is at Plant High School. Agree; pretty sure FSU is the leader here.

Jul 21, 2018, 9:53 PM

Will Putnam .

That just SOUNDS like a Clemson player to me .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 21, 2018, 10:21 PM

Wonder if we can get this fella to the AIC. Now correct me if I’m wrong you recruiting xperts. Since he says he wants to make a decision before school starts, wouldn’t we try to bring him in on an official soon?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 21, 2018, 10:43 PM

Not sure if he's an expected visitor or not but FSU has an event the next day that I assume he'd be visiting.

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,907
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic