»
Topic: TNET: Top in-state receiver taking long look at both Clemson and South Carolina
Replies: 31   Last Post: Dec 3, 2020, 12:05 AM by: BloodbeOrange®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 31  

TNET: Top in-state receiver taking long look at both Clemson and South Carolina

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 2:01 PM

Top in-state receiver taking long look at both Clemson and South Carolina

One of the state’s top receivers is taking his time in making an informed decision, and both Clemson and South Carolina are getting long looks. Full Story »

Re: TNET: Top in-state receiver taking long look at both Clemson and South Carolina

[4]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 2:13 PM

Why is he taking a long look at that dumpster fire program in Columbia? Is that like watching a train wreck? You just can’t look away

Because a coach who will be gone soon and whose own

[4]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 2:15 PM

son transferred out last year sent him a comforting text that his offer still stands. #SpursUp #CootsGonnaCoot

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: TNET: Top in-state receiver taking long look at both Clemson and South Carolina

[4]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 2:26 PM

I suspect he is being polite and diplomatic here

nullbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg

I can understand how that would be a difficult decision

emoji_events [7]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 2:13 PM

Play for national championships at Clemson aka WRU with a stable coaching staff, or risk it and go to UofSuCk, the 3rd (at best) team in the state where decootments are taking place by the minute and the best option they can come up with is Shane Beamer.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I can understand how that would be a difficult decision

[2]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 3:28 PM

He probably wants to be the big star...might be difficult at Clemson.

Next?

emoji_events [5]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 2:18 PM

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Last but one play before Renfrow pick TD: 2016 CFB

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 8:43 PM

This Mike williams catch is so embedded in my memory. Thanks for that GIF.

Re: Last but one play before Renfrow pick TD: 2016 CFB

[3]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 10:09 PM

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Last but one play before Renfrow pick TD: 2016 CFB

[1]
Posted: Dec 3, 2020, 12:05 AM

He’s seriously a coot troll, yes.

2021 white level member

Silly! That clearly is Jack Leggett***

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 10:13 PM

2021 white level member

[2]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 2:35 PM

Hmmm, be showcased in an explosive offense for a CFP powerhouse or have your talent wasted at a dumpster fire? Lol, probably just giving them their 5 minutes. Respect.

Young People......

[2]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 2:35 PM

They just don't understand that the wise thing is to let professional coaches at a top football school (CLEMSON) place you where you need to be and where you can grow and develop into a pro. The first time this kid tells Dabo and company that he will only come to Clemson if they put him where HE wants to be, Dabo will be like, "Bye, thanks for stopping in, good luck in college....somewhere else." I'm not judging him mind you, I would probably have been just as stubborn at that age.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

He's not being stubborn, he's not opposed to

[2]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 2:39 PM

playing TE, he just doesn't want to only be a TE. He wants a system that fits his playing style which shows maturity, and Dabo has been open to that many times.

He needs to talk to Dak Joyner...

[2]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 2:58 PM

and ask how that worked-out for him.

CussChamp and his staff effectively lied to that kid and made commitments they never intended to fulfill.

As a result, he ended-up playing for a perennial doormat that has continued to decline further each year he's been there.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: He needs to talk to Dak Joyner...

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 3:30 PM

Dang it I was too slow on the draw. I have the same thought. Clemson coaches will tell you what you need to hear not what you want too. Look at the difference between Joiner and DK. DK heard what the Clemson coaches had to say and trusted them. Now he’s being looked at as being drafted fairly high at CB once he leaves. DJ has been used all over the field and I doubt he’ll even receive a draft grade when he requests one. You have to trust coaches that have been successful in all aspects of life rather than trusting someone who just gives you lip service.

nullmilitary_donation.jpg

That's Like Choosing Between Fat Rebel Wilson and

[3]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 2:46 PM

Pamela Anderson

Re: That's Like Choosing Between Fat Rebel Wilson and

Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 4:23 PM

Welllll . . . . now it's hard

Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 4:26 PM

to make the right decision.

Thanks, NEAL.

Re: That's Like Choosing Between Fat Rebel Wilson and

Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 5:56 PM

That’s not Rebel Wilson.

nullmilitary_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 3:25 PM

What's his 40 speed? Will take a lot of force to overcome 200lbs of inertia. He doesn't necessarily have to be that fast in high school given his height to get great stats.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 3:41 PM

"Get the ball back rolling"...

Apparently no one has told him that USuC has never "had the ball rolling".

Re: why in the world would he even consider USuCk? Unless

Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 3:48 PM

they're writing checks they can't cash (ask Joyner about that), it makes no sense at all. SMH

2021 white level member

May 6, 2020: "I know I went to Clemson and got a degree, prob more than you ever did. And I bet my IQ is higher than yours too !" sociologycoot843

Maybe they're gotten smarter and started paying cash***

Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 3:53 PM

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Maybe they're gotten smarter and started paying cash***

Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 3:56 PM

They can't even do that right. Remember the Whitney? LOL

2021 white level member

May 6, 2020: "I know I went to Clemson and got a degree, prob more than you ever did. And I bet my IQ is higher than yours too !" sociologycoot843

Sometimes, there are sentiments at certain high schools

Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 4:05 PM

and communities that are difficult to overcome.

Re: Sometimes, there are sentiments at certain high schools

[1]
Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 4:25 PM

we don't need a kid coming in telling coaches, where he wants to play -- we need kids that come in wanting to play where needed, to help the ""TEAM"" win championships and grow the kid into a man** -- Usuc will promise him anything he wants -- right Joyner,right Hilinski ???

If this kid can’t see

Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 5:55 PM

The opportunity an hour away from his home he has a real problem. This is a no brainer! NO ONE can give him what the Tigers can.

Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 5:48 PM

Only my observations from the state playoff game vs Catawba Ridge on this kid. He looked extremely soft avoiding contact getting covered by a kid that was 5’9” at best. Lazy get off often barely jogging when he did have a play of any length had to go to the sidelines. Maybe he was injured or just having a bad day but didn’t look like a game changer or a Clemson recruit. I hope I’m wrong if he does come but he needs to find some fire.

Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 6:01 PM

That is an interesting observation. It sounds as if the game has been easy for him to master at the high school level. All the more reason to cast his fate with a program that will demand him to work if he wants to make football a career.

Inside peek of how the good long look is progressing in Cootlumbia

Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 6:23 PM

2021 purple level member

Posted: Dec 2, 2020, 10:49 PM

He probably grew up a USuCk fan & is torn between blind loyalty to crappy program & common sense to go to a thriving program like Clemson.

Replies: 31  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: (4) Section J row S...$3600. Email if interested. Go Tigers!!

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
3122 people have read this post