Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So tired of the "ifs and buts" crowd.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

So tired of the "ifs and buts" crowd.

Apr 25, 2019, 10:32 AM

Was just listening to the college sports channel on Sirius radio and they had this Oklahoma fanboy reporter from The Athletic on. He was saying that if Oklahoma had an even below average defense, as opposed to the piece of crap that they had, that Oklahoma could have won the last two national championships. Does he not remember the last two times that a supposedly great Oklahoma team had the opportunity to prove it against Clemson.

The further away we get from the prison rape that Clemson gave Alabama, the more of this nonsense I hear.

I'm not sure why I let these idiots annoy me, but I do.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So tired of the "ifs and buts" crowd.

Apr 25, 2019, 10:37 AM

They’re just being fans. Not really any different from us thinking we’d have won 2 years ago with better downfield QB play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know about winning the Natty, but OU is decent.

Apr 25, 2019, 10:43 AM

Had it not been for a brain fart coaching strategy vs. Bama they could have beaten Bama. Scored all over them but only after falling down 28-0.

I think their coach will get the pieces in place and be a force for the foreseeable future.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So tired of the "ifs and buts" crowd.

Apr 25, 2019, 10:51 AM

“IF” Oklahoma had not demoted BV to co-DC, they might have had that great defense.”BUT” they did it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not gonna say they would've won the title but if they had

Apr 25, 2019, 10:56 AM

Even an average defense they would be on the level of Bama and Clemson. They were Georgia's equal two years ago and made it competitive with Bama last year despite getting blitzed in the 1st quarter.

Their defense needs to improve by about 10 points a game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic