Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rewatching the 2013 rivalry game for motivation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Rewatching the 2013 rivalry game for motivation

Nov 20, 2018, 11:44 AM

I was at the game as a member of Tiger Band. And my lord, all the memories and emotions are coming back. I am remembering all the ways the coot fans treated us that night, it was horrific.

SLED had to relocate the band bus parking spot/band rally point because a mob of coot fans stormed our original rally location, including an angry group of coots who tried to board one of our band buses, armed with pvc pipes and 2x4s. I remember walking past the tailgates with people throwing beer bottles, spitting, hurling insults at us. I remember walking past the Cockabooses and a group of their trashy fans peeing on us from the top of one of the Cockabooses. There was an off-campus parking lot most of us had to go to to meet the band for pregame practice and boarding the buses, and I remember returning to that lot to find a small mob of Carolina fans breaking the windows of the cars of fellow tiger band members.

But what I am interested the most in about the 2013 game, is the plethora of just blatantly bad calls on behalf of the ACC officials that called that game. Carolina's defensive line was grabbing facemasks all night. In addition to this, our defense got flagged for a ton of offsides calls, and almost every single one was actually a false start by the coots.

In hindsight, its really a head scratcher as to how Carolina won that game, but its pretty clear that the game was stacked against us the whole time.

Well... NOT ANYMORE!!!!

Cannot wait to hang our 5th in a row this Saturday. Its time for revenge.

TIGERS BY 90 BABY!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic