Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Re: 24 commits, 1 OL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Nov 2, 2018, 3:40 AM

Anyone know where we are with OL recruiting for this year? It appears that there are quite a few OLs in line for 2020

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2018, 3:53 AM

Well I hope if they're in line for 2020 they brought something to read .
We have some good young OL on the team now who are getting great experience with the beatings we are laying on the ACC .
I think Dabo will get a few more good ones before he retires . No worries .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

A few big targets left

Nov 2, 2018, 6:42 AM

Clay Webb (5*-AL)- we’re in better shape than most think. At this point could see him shocking the world and coming to the good guys but that’s just a guess.

Will Putnam (4*-FL)- appears to be down to us and FSU. Before last weekend I think FSU had a decent lead so we’ll see if the drubbing we gave them evened things up a bit.

Trevor Keegan (4*-IL)- believe he just set up a visit but seems like long odds right now.

One to keep an eye on is Harry Miller (4*-GA) who’s an OSU commit but the tea leaves are starting to show Urban getting ready for an exit and if that happens I think we land him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We lose 2 this year and are at 15

Nov 2, 2018, 6:46 AM

My guess is that we would take 3 since so many juniors on the roster. We always seem to favor DL because I guess they can become OL a bit easier

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We lose 2 this year and are at 15

Nov 2, 2018, 7:04 AM

We'vedone well with that. Cervenka and Shatley come to mind though I'm sure there are others

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic