Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
RULES for Clemson Fans this weekend
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

RULES for Clemson Fans this weekend

Sep 26, 2016, 2:55 PM

1. Wear Orange as a primary color to your attire. No white, black, navy, purple, pink, yellow with green bowtie, blue, seer sucker, or any other color. ORANGE! If you need help, just think like this, "If what I am wearing today were worn by EVERYONE in Death Valley, would the crowd still look like a 'Sea of Orange?'".

2. Don't sell your tickets to Louisville fans or scalpers. When in doubt, ask them to name the kicker, the defensive coordinator, the offensive coordinator (trick question), or who used to wear #28.

3. DO NOT pull in your tailgating spot after 1pm. DON'T BE THAT GUY/GIRL. Get there early, set up, and enjoy yourselves.

4. Go to Gameday. 9am to 12pm. Be there; be loud. Let's break our own record for loudest Gameday crowd.

5. Go to Tigerwalk. 5:50pm (aka 2 hours and 10 minutes before every game).

6. Get in the stadium EARLY and be somewhat sober. As soon as the band goes by the stadium, head in! No more whining about missing the Tigers running down the Hill. If you miss it, it's because you didn't get to your seats after the band went by. Be in your seat by 7:15pm; bonus points for dragging a frat boy to his seat. If you're drunk, you can't effectively be the 12th man!

7. If you are a student and you have a Hill ticket, sit on the band side of the Hill. The other side fills up so fast because of students coming in from Gate 5, and then the band side is completely empty. Don’t be a sheep and follow the crowd…plus, you’ll get a better spot. You're welcome.

8. Go to the bathroom before kickoff. Otherwise, you are going to miss something.

9. If we are on defense, yell at the top of your lungs/clap/stomp/make noise. The louder we make it, the better it will be. Don't get mad at the players for not making a play or the coaches for not making a good call if you aren't doing your job either! If you aren't hoarse on Sunday, you didn't do your job.

10. SHUT UP when we are on offense. No sound. SHHHHHH!

11. If you Woo Hoo, you aren't a true fan. If you don't know how it originated, look it up. Real Clemson fans don't Woo Hoo. It kills me to know they were teaching it at freshman orientation a few years ago. There's no debating this one, and thankfully it's dying.

12. Stand on your seat for every play. Yep -- just like GT in 2006. It's going to be like that.

13. If the refs make a bad call, let them have it. Relentless. Those refs for the SC State game completely lost control. We need the refs to FEAR making a terrible call.

14. No matter what, DO NOT leave the game early. Your ticket is worth over $250, minimum. Make sure you get every bit of value out of it.

15. Be nice to the Louisville fans. It's going to really stink for them to drive home with an L. You'll make it so much worse when it's hard to be mad at Clemson fans.

16. Get plenty of sleep the night before. I don't need no one falling asleep on us!

17. During the Alma Mater, don't raise your hand until, "O'er" in "O'er the mountain height." Also, when you raise your hand, tuck that thumb in!

Kickoff is officially at 8:22pm.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic