Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Question Please, What Is The Injury Status and When Back ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,109

Question Please, What Is The Injury Status and When Back ?

Dec 4, 2019, 8:55 AM

Of those guys hurt, when should be back ?. Which guys were projected to be starters ? I know Trapp was a "starter", but those other guys ?

Yes, and when back, I realize they will not be 100%. Takes a while to get back to playing form. I had a knee injury back in the day, I know.

Thanks

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Question Please, What Is The Injury Status and When Back ?

Dec 4, 2019, 9:28 AM

Of those guys hurt, when should be back ?. Which guys were projected to be starters ? I know Trapp was a "starter", but those other guys ?

Yes, and when back, I realize they will not be 100%. Takes a while to get back to playing form. I had a knee injury back in the day, I know.

Thanks

-Baerhe will be back Sunday at FSU if no problems this week in practice from his ACL last May.

-Chase Hunter will hopefully be back from his bad foot Sunday as well. What I want to know is this an on again/off again situation?

-Trapp will be back by early January from his ACL he had in June. My hope is both the ACL guys will be back pretty much close to normal by early Febuary.

-Alex Hemenway will be back from his bad high ankle sprain by hopefully end of December/early January.

Any other things you need to know like when they are giving blood, or when they are having their flu shots, ask the Judge?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2019, 9:53 AM

When we were getting beat down by Minnesota this past weekend, and when they were up by over 20 pretty close to the end of the, the announcer pointed to four guys on the bench and said the were starters but out for the game and had been out. But I just found this, don't know how accurate it is...

Clemson
Date Pos Player Injury Status
12/02/19 G Chase Hunter Foot is "?"
11/05/19 F Jonathan Baehre Knee is out for season
11/05/19 G Clyde Trapp Knee is out for season

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2019, 10:08 AM

When we were getting beat down by Minnesota this past weekend, and when they were up by over 20 pretty close to the end of the, the announcer pointed to four guys on the bench and said the were starters but out for the game and had been out. But I just found this, don't know how accurate it is...

Clemson
Date Pos Player Injury Status
12/02/19 G Chase Hunter Foot is "?"
11/05/19 F Jonathan Baehre Knee is out for season
11/05/19 G Clyde Trapp Knee is out for season

That is not correct. My information came from Coach Brownell's pre game interview on the Clemson Radio Network before the Minnesota game.

And they are not all starters***

Dec 5, 2019, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Question Please, What Is The Injury Status and When Back ? ]

And they are not all starters***

Dec 5, 2019, 6:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Question Please, What Is The Injury Status and When Back ? ]

Trapp probably would have been.***

Dec 5, 2019, 7:13 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dawes is better***

Dec 6, 2019, 8:50 AM

Higher ceiling for sure.***

Dec 6, 2019, 9:14 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,109