Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
OHst just got Sooners #1 RB in portal (Sermon) & ironic his 1st career TD was at..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,663

OHst just got Sooners #1 RB in portal (Sermon) & ironic his 1st career TD was at..

Mar 23, 2020, 10:08 AM

Buckeye Land in the great win that had QB Baker Mayfield defiantly plant the Sooner flag at midfield after the game.

You can’t make this stuff up!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OHst just got Sooners #1 RB in portal (Sermon) & ironic his 1st career TD was at..

Mar 23, 2020, 12:49 PM

Are you saying that he is the #1 RB in the portal, or saying he was OU's #1 RB?

OU had 2 RB's that were much better than Sermon as he only had 385 yards on 54 attempts. I'm not really worried about a JR RB that could not even beat out a SO RB. No way on the planet does he come close to what they lost to the NFL in Dobbins (2003 yards).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OHst just got Sooners #1 RB in portal (Sermon) & ironic his 1st career TD was at..

Mar 23, 2020, 1:02 PM

I bet you would have said the same thing about Burrows when he left OSU and we all know how that turned out for us and the rest of the country.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,663
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic