Topic: NCAA Women's Basketball RPI
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 16, 2018 12:09 PM by: Swarley
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

NCAA Women's Basketball RPI

[1]
Posted: Dec 16, 2018 5:41 AM

Since the Coots live and breathe this sport I was wondering where they stand now and some other teams of interest. Just wow on some of these;

1 Notre Dame
2 UConn
3 California
4 NC State
5 Louisville
43 Duke
45 Clemson
52 North Carolina
81 South Carolina

I wonder if they're expecting their equestrian and bass fishing teams to take up the slack. I know that there's still plenty of the basketball season left but the lady Coots are 25th in one poll and dropped out of another. Not a great showing by their flagship sport.

military_donation.jpg

Re: NCAA Women's Basketball RPI

Posted: Dec 16, 2018 8:19 AM

Their excuse - we miss our AA player Wilson who turned pro. Staley should have taken the UVA. job. She does bring in a top three recruiting class, but it will be awhile before they become Usuck’s best sport.

Re: NCAA Women's Basketball RPI

[1]
Posted: Dec 16, 2018 9:49 AM

Forgetting the coots and their problems, it is really great to see the immediate improvement Coach Butler has generated. Hope we can show some fight in the ACC this year too after going 1-15 last season.

obsessed***

Posted: Dec 16, 2018 11:14 AM

Well, their girls beat our girls, but to borrow a phrase...

Posted: Dec 16, 2018 12:09 PM

it does look like they are cycling out and we are cycling in. ESPN shows us at 7-3 with three road losses, one against top ten Tennessee and one against top 25 (in one poll) SC. And then Bama on the road. Not bad at all, especially considering how good a couple of the programs have been and how down our program is. Hat tip to Coach Butler.

null

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1162 people have read this post