Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Nittany Buddies are still shaking from luckily winning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

My Nittany Buddies are still shaking from luckily winning

Sep 24, 2017, 10:05 AM

but still want part of us in play-off game!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everybody seems to want a piece of Clemson

Sep 24, 2017, 10:07 AM

until they actually get it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Iowa was lucky to be in that game...

Sep 24, 2017, 10:07 AM

and Penn was luck to win. That last pass by Penn was a shot in the dark. There's no way the Penn QB could have seen all the coverage developing when he released that pass. He is luckier than a dog with two XXXXs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ I liked the Dog with 2 xxxx's analogy...

Sep 24, 2017, 10:11 AM

Brilliant!

??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It dates us, Bill.

Sep 24, 2017, 10:12 AM

I heard that during the 1950s when I eavesdropped on the men talking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ Must have helped you garner 39,000+ points!

Sep 24, 2017, 10:15 AM

Congrats! ??

Being a RAG member, sucking up in the junge and basically...

Sep 24, 2017, 12:00 PM

sticking with Dabo when most people thought hiring him was a mistake probably helped.

Re: Iowa was lucky to be in that game...

Sep 24, 2017, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Iowa was lucky to be in that game... ]

Agreed, Iowa had 3 DBs (from 3 different angle/depth of the end zone) right there and he rolled the dice as time was expiring.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Nittany Buddies are still shaking from luckily winning

Sep 24, 2017, 11:39 AM

Saquon Barkley would SHRED your D. You don't want a piece.

You guys had your struggles against BC at home for most of the game. And honestly, though I almost had a heart attack, I think it's better they won that game the way they did as opposed to by 15-20 pts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2017, 11:57 AM

I don't think your mom allows you on the computer until after noon. Run along now.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2017, 12:04 PM

Nah I'm good. See you in the playoff?

Who is Suckone Barkley?

Sep 24, 2017, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: My Nittany Buddies are still shaking from luckily winning ]

We are country boys, we don't swing like Penn State and Sandusky. You sick, mofos.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Sep 24, 2017, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Re: My Nittany Buddies are still shaking from luckily winning ]

I think PSU is the real deal and hope they make it to the playoffs. I personally do not want a piece of Saquon, but I'm pretty sure the Clemson Tigers Varsity Football team would welcome the challenge.

I also would like to see a non-QB win the Heisman this year. I'd put your RB at #1 right now if I had a ballot.

That being said, go do your chores before your parents change the wi-fi password.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meant for the PSU troll.

Sep 24, 2017, 12:52 PM

You're entire conference is a sham. Look at last year and previous years.

What you a failing to see is all those stud RBs Clemson has shut down each time over the past 5 or more years. We will take Barkley away, just as we have with all those others before him.

Now, the real question is; is your O-line going to give your decent QB enough time to make plays in the passing game? Probably not. We are athletic at every position, something Iowa and many B1Gs are not.

We are licking our chops looking at your team, just as we did with Ohio St last year, OU two years in a row, Ohio St before that and LSU even further back. All games we were not favored in, with BV, as our DC.

Sep 24, 2017, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Re: My Nittany Buddies are still shaking from luckily winning ]

Hahahahahahahaha, the only players with success against our defense was Derrick Henry and Dalvin Cook, and we still won 2 of 3 against them. We heard the smack talking about Stidham and Pettway, we heard the crap about Lamar Jackson. Now we gotta listen to a team that barely beat Iowa????? Make it there first, then talk ur junk.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2017, 1:05 PM

Henry and Cook got thiers, that is for sure. I will say that Henry doesn't get so much if our offense didn't score so fast, at will, on the daunted Bama D. All others failed to eclipse 100 yards.

Sep 24, 2017, 12:17 PM

That was a good drive with 1:24 to go

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sep 24, 2017, 12:57 PM

That one play made me $190, so I'm not complaining. If I could have won without PSU winning that game, then no way would I have picked PSU in my pool. I detest Franklin and what he stands for, but totally respect his coaching abilities. You pretty much have to respect a HC that can win like Franklin tends to do. I'm still picking the winner of the Wisconsin/PSU Big10 CG to make the NC playoff. I do not see tOSU or Michigan winning the Big10.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic