Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey... I know you read t-net
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,064

Mickey... I know you read t-net

Sep 20, 2018, 7:43 AM

So let me give you some feedback as a listener. You and Zach are literally the only people in the upstate that cares about the New York Yankees.

You spend too much time talking about it and honestly, the show is getting too predictable. It’s the same stuff every day. You’re in the middle of braves country and you’d think we were in New York.

As someone who’s listened to your show for many years I can tell you the show is getting stale. Just like the sun coming up every day I can count on you talking about the Yankees, your golf game and the traeger. Try not to be offended by this, use it as feedback.

Btw... the show is still light years ahead of Walt’s show. You guys should fire that arrogant clown.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not to defend mickey, but...

Sep 20, 2018, 9:31 AM

as a braves fan myself, i know quite a few yankees fans here in the upstate. ever seen a braves crowd when the yankees come to town?

also, i listen from about 7:10-8:00 every morning and rarely do i hear them say more than a little snippit about the yankees.

I, for one, enjoy as much as anything the chemistry between zach and mickey. they never take each other too seriously but they also hold each other in check if something gets outta hand.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like the Yankees.

Sep 20, 2018, 9:35 AM

I also listen to Mickey's show every morning. I understand that there are a lot of people in the upstate who follow the Braves and I think Brad and Ben have a segment almost every day about the Braves. All of the shows can't cover the same topics (other than Clemson) every day.
I have also heard Mickey say on many occasions that listeners are welcome to call in and bring up almost any topic they would like to hear more about.
I think constructive feedback is a wonderful thing and hopefully Mickey appreciates hearing from fans of his show. On the other hand, golf and the Yankees typically take up a small portion of the show unless there is a major event taking place in golf. Maybe appreciate what you do like about Mickey's show and listen to Brad and Ben for Braves updates.

I agree with you on Walt's show and have not listened for many years for that reason.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,064
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic