»
Topic: Latest for Doeren
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 17, 2018 11:23 PM by: Gumby
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Latest for Doeren

Posted: Oct 17, 2018 9:17 PM

Dave Doeren tonight: "(Trevor Lawrence) hasn't been rattled yet, and he needs to get rattled. Make him second-guess what he's looking at. Needs to be on his back more than he wants to be."

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Without the history he has with us

[1]
Posted: Oct 17, 2018 9:21 PM

I’d consider this normal “coach speak”, but seeing as how it always seems he has something like this to say and then let’s his guys play dirty, do stupid stuff like steal towels, etc. I think he is a dirty a$$hole.

I hope our defense takes notes and cleanly plants some of NCST’s players this Saturday.

military_donation.jpg

Believe me when I tell you this is a head-hunting game...

Posted: Oct 17, 2018 9:29 PM

...for the WolfT3Rds.

"No-holds-barred"! This game will become "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome" for Th' Pack.

They will be waiting for our guys to have their backs turned, and they will give it to them in the back.

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

AS long as it's clean hits

Posted: Oct 17, 2018 9:29 PM

Not at the head,dive at the knees, 2steps after ball is thrown, let em come. He'll then pick em apart and by Midnight, TL will be the talk of the College Football World.

That said, first illegal hit, I hope Blockhurst(?) is in the game to settle the score.

Re: Latest for Doeren

Posted: Oct 17, 2018 11:23 PM

Well......looking at who they’ve played and their 13 sacks and looking at who we’ve played and our 20 sacks.....I’ve got different ideas.

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1423 people have read this post