Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Last night I had a chance to meet Coach’s Tony Elliott and Brandon Streeter.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Last night I had a chance to meet Coach’s Tony Elliott and Brandon Streeter.

Apr 19, 2018, 12:17 PM

After hearing both men speak about Clemson and what their priorities are as men, husbands then as coaches and the philosophies they teach our young men, I could see why we have kids willing to wait there turn to play and why so many kids want to come to Clemson. I can see why most usually stay to graduate before leaving for more playing time. I left the event last night with my chest swelling up with so much pride and realizing how special it is to be a part of Clemson University.

Until you meet men like Coach Elliiot and Coach Streeter I think it’s hard to have a total understanding about Clemson’s culture, the family atmosphere and just how Special Dabo and his staff really are. I now understand the true value of a Clemson scholarship offer and why Dabo and his coaches are very selective in handing out those offers. Now I understand much more why Clemson is not for every 5 star athlete or walk-on players.

It gave me a new level of respect for kids like Hunter Renfrow, Adam Humphries and others who achieved so much at Clemson.

My fellow Tigernetters we are very blessed to have the coaching staff we have at Clemson and I hope they can keep this group of men together because they truly are special and unique people that have had such a positive impact on the lives of so many young men.

If you have never met any of the coaches take time to do so. You will want to be a better person after spending just a few minutes with anyone of them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Last night I had a chance to meet Coach’s Tony Elliott and Brandon Streeter.

Apr 19, 2018, 12:33 PM

This!!!! Thanks for posting

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great read!! Thanks for sharing!!***

Apr 19, 2018, 1:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic