Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jason Whitlock
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 3,012

Jason Whitlock

Sep 28, 2020, 6:52 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcoHXKEKKOM&feature=youtu.be&utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Daily+Outkick+9+28+20&utm_campaign=Daily+Outkick+9+28+20

judge for yourself ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jason Whitlock

Sep 28, 2020, 10:00 PM

If you still want to read the What We Believe page, it has been archived by the Wayback Machine.

BLM’s polling has dropped like a rock with every succeeding poll taken since their peak in early July. Two weeks ago they were still slightly more popular than either Presidential candidate but down 12-15% overall (with white support dropped into the 30% range).

Young Black athletes don’t even realize that BLM is trying to create a society where the males DON’T matter because they have given up on Black men supporting their families.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, the BLM logo group is Marxist while Black Life Matters declaration & cause is legit!

Sep 28, 2020, 11:00 PM

Saying, know the difference.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, the BLM logo group is Marxist while Black Life Matters declaration & cause is legit!

Sep 29, 2020, 1:30 PM

Too bad that the majority of TNET isn't smart enough to tell the difference. Or they are just old white men afraid to admit that there are systematic problems that need to be addressed. Usually they use the excuse, well I had it tough and made it.

Re: Yep, the BLM logo group is Marxist while Black Life Matters declaration & cause is legit!

Sep 29, 2020, 2:07 PM

you can clarify as well... whats an "old white" man? Whats age or race got to do with "content of character". Each journey is its own, for you to generalize demonstrates your bias and ignorance. But if you would like to change my mind go right ahead... listening.

Message was edited by: JPF16®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2020, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Yep, the BLM logo group is Marxist while Black Life Matters declaration & cause is legit! ]

would you elaborate so those of us who don't understand this can understand this?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jason Whitlock

Sep 29, 2020, 1:16 PM

I'd vote for him.

Replies: 6
| visibility 3,012
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic