Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Its right there ... right in front of them ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,863

Its right there ... right in front of them ...

Oct 17, 2017, 2:13 PM

Clemson football can dethrone Alabama as the King of College Football.

The rubber match would settle it. It would "Leave No Doubt". Any argument otherwise would seem frivolous and Finebaum-esque.

On the flip side, detractors will call one Clemson title, a "fluke" or an "aberration". Or, perhaps, it was all DW4.

Clemson fans seem satisfied with the one title. Stadium attendance supports that. Second halves spent at the tailgate supports that.

The effort at Syracuse hints that the players are satisfied too. No emotion. No urgency.

No one else can do it ... No one else has laid the foundation ... The SEC sure as heck can't do it.

Its now or never.

No regrets.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its right there ... right in front of them ...

Oct 17, 2017, 2:15 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eat a Milky Way ... then F-O-C-U-S***

Oct 17, 2017, 2:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Detractors can suck our fluke---

Oct 17, 2017, 4:01 PM

I'll take that Natty no matter what anyone says. When they mention Scarborough hurt in '16, I bring up Alexander and Lawson hurt in '15.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Detractors can suck our fluke---

Oct 17, 2017, 4:36 PM

Don't forget that Mike missed the season and Dion got sent home in '15.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you look at the TNets and you conclude that

Oct 17, 2017, 4:09 PM

Fans are content with one title???

I was with ya til that lil nugget.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm satisfied.

Oct 17, 2017, 6:45 PM

I'm satisfied that every Clemson coach, player and fan is really happy about owning the NC trophy right now. I'm also satisfied that every Clemson coach, player and fan is looking forward to moving that trophy over enough to squeeze another one or two or five in there somewhere.

I'm also satisfied that I don't care what detractors say or think, nothing they can do changed the scoreboard.

I'm satisfied our coaches and players will be much more unlikely to overlook another cupcake. No offense to cuse intended. Ah, screw 'em, I really don't care.

It was our time last year and it remains our time. I'm satisfied that will continue for a long time cause Dabo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's clear this can only be settled through trial by combat!***

Oct 17, 2017, 8:46 PM

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,863
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic