»
Topic: If "media" reports are true, funny how Big10 wants...
Replies: 3   Last Post: Aug 9, 2020 11:27 PM by: allinallorangeallthetime52®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

If "media" reports are true, funny how Big10 wants...

[3]
Posted: Aug 9, 2020 10:56 PM

...other P5 conferences to line up with them and provide covering fire before making an announcement. Interesting to see what they do if the rest of the P5 says nope during their backroom President/AD phone calls that are probably going on right now. Do they stand on principle and cancel anyway? If the reports are to be believed, they have already made their decision.

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Some commenters use italics to indicate sarcasm, while others prefer the traditional ending of /s. Others eschew any indication of sarcasm as a dilution of wit. Before down voting somebody, ask yourself, "Could this be sarcasm?"

Re: If "media" reports are true, funny how Big10 wants...

[3]
Posted: Aug 9, 2020 11:05 PM

The big10 has no principles. Look at the schools history and scandals. They are just skeered of liability and other conf should make their own decisions. They just want cover for recruiting purposes so the arent the first big one to quit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

That's the way I see it too and the ACC will be ther first

[1]
Posted: Aug 9, 2020 11:07 PM

back them. You can believe that.

Re: That's the way I see it too and the ACC will be ther first

Posted: Aug 9, 2020 11:26 PM

I don't know about the first, I think that will mostly depend on the ACC schools using the Red phone to secretly call the heads of the ACC begging out of the season!!!

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
901 people have read this post