Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love messing with coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I love messing with coots

Dec 14, 2018, 3:12 PM

Had a follow up to my surgery today and couldn’t resist:

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: I love messing with coots

Dec 14, 2018, 3:28 PM

I hear you, and "I have never" been seen in cootlumbia without sporting my Clemson T's, Hoodies, or one of my 3 dozen Tiger ball caps.:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go TiGERS...

Dec 14, 2018, 4:03 PM

Everywhere in the World!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2018, 4:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I love messing with coots ]

Anyone living in the Midlands who is a Tiger fan absolutely loves giving them grief! I’ll never look at them as anything other than losers, especially after the OBC tenure and their long gone “five” streak. I hope Dabo never loses to them again! A twenty something Tiger streak would perhaps shut them up for good.

Go Tigers ??!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2018, 4:16 PM

Have posted before but it's just me. On practice tee young 30 yr old Gamecoot ask is all your clothes orange. My comment was does it bother you. He said yes. I replied mission accomplished!!!!!!

Dec 14, 2018, 4:37 PM

I wear mine bc I have been doing it for so long, that I don't feel comfortable in anything else, but it's good that it bothers the #### out them here in cootlumbia. If it don't have a white or orange Paw on it, I don't wear it, even when I'm in church!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2018, 7:53 AM [ in reply to Re: I love messing with coots ]

My GF and I wore our orange out to a popular restaurant/bar in Augusta GA last night that was pretty full of GA and USuC fans and then we went to see the new Eastwood movie “The Mule”. Lots of comments were made. Those GA fans are sure sore right now... but that is ok. I made sure they all knew how to count to four as I walked through on my way out doing the cadence count heehee.

USC Health

Dec 14, 2018, 4:21 PM

Now THAT'S funny.

Dec 14, 2018, 5:46 PM

I'm here in Knoxville for a while; wear orange everywhere. All is well, and they think I have the wrong shade for the Vols, and then they realize and say "God we hate Clemson - we'd rather lose to Bama every year, that once to the tigers" - I just laugh and roll on !!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2018, 2:24 PM

I would tell them when they always get beat by Bama, at least they have a chance for some get back in a season or two, but when they lose to Clemson, they have to wear that A$S whipping for a long time before they have a chance for any get back. Then I would say, But, you would have to be an elite status team to get a chance to play Clemson, so they don't have to worry about getting beat by Clemson, at least not until they can become one of the playoff teams!!!

Dec 14, 2018, 9:25 PM

Well played. hope your follow up went well.

Dec 16, 2018, 1:34 PM

I live in downtown Columbia. It ain't worth it. They are still just Coots. No matter what coals we put on their heads they will still be pathetic losers hungry to approach mediocrity. We need not inflict any more pain than they already have. Imagine, I know it is hard, if we were so pathetic we had to endure USuck in 4 straight playoffs, one championship and counting and had to take comfort in having a "moral victory" by losing to them by three touchdowns? And agonizing about whether they should not have scored a late touchdown?

I think we are okay.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic