Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
HBO MAX on Firestick
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

HBO MAX on Firestick

Oct 1, 2020, 12:05 PM

Seems like i was reading a thread about people not getting HBO max on the firestick. You can get HBO Max on firestick very easily. Since it is android based you can sideload HBO Max. It is similar to the way you download Kodi if any of you are familiar with that. I will post a link to a site that gives easy instructions.

https://medium.com/@jamesfuthey/how-to-install-hbo-max-on-the-amazon-fire-tv-fire-tv-stick-or-4k-streaming-stick-4a8d3144b583

Does not work for Roku...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If ya want to burn in hell.***

Oct 1, 2020, 12:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: If ya want to burn in hell.***

Oct 1, 2020, 1:15 PM

It’s not free, it’s not like kodi, just download In a similar fashion. You still have to have a subscription...

Oct 1, 2020, 1:46 PM

What is everybody's opinion of "Crackle" ? Too many commercials, many Jamie Harrison ads, not easy to maneuver like Netflix but it is free. Some pretty good series and movies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 1, 2020, 4:20 PM [ in reply to Re: If ya want to burn in hell.*** ]

I tried the link you provided but got to the Downloader portion and said the website given is not permitted. I went to YouTube and found this work-around from September (the one you linked was in May) - it seems to have worked. I'm logged in on my TV - that's more than I've ever had before. Just seems to e running an Google app on my TV is all (well, on my Firestick).

If it crashes and burns, I'll be sure to come back and update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEQtKCg-K8s

Oct 2, 2020, 6:31 AM

I used this link and downloaded successfully on Monday. Just thought i would share, if it isnt working now, i apologize.

There is a reason hbmax isn't on firestick

Oct 2, 2020, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Re: If ya want to burn in hell.*** ]

I'm not a fan of jeff Bezos but it is his stick.

You wouldn't want another man coming in and doing whatever they wanted with your stick, would ya?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic