Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gary Patterson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 5,521

Gary Patterson

Aug 4, 2020, 1:23 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tcu-players-revolt-after-coach-gary-patterson-allegedly-used-racial-slur

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gary Patterson

Aug 4, 2020, 9:26 AM

Doesn't sound like this has legs to it...more like the Pearman situation, just another fragile young man thats taking to social media to ruin another live bc his is not going as planned. He even mentioned lack of playing time and hes only a freshman.

He even said this....“It ain’t ab calling me the n- word…. that never happened… it’s ab the fact that it’s not acceptable to be said regardless context…,” Jordan tweeted. He's accusing Patterson of using the word and doesn't realize he said it himself? Glad the other player called him on it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2020, 10:02 AM

"For what? I ain't did nothing."

The English tutor will be proud.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2020, 1:00 PM

is your comment now considered a racist thing to say? just trying to figure out where things are at.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2020, 1:13 PM

Patterson sounds like he has program problems beyond the n-word - and use of the n-word has gone from stupid and common to a social gotcha. The young man sounds like a “scrub” in the immortal words of TLC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 5,521
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic