Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gary Patterson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,706

Gary Patterson

Aug 4, 2020, 1:23 AM

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/tcu-players-revolt-after-coach-gary-patterson-allegedly-used-racial-slur

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the failure of the world is to treat people sets differently

Aug 4, 2020, 3:32 AM

It is the basis of all inhumanity, all racism, all totalitarianism, all servitude, all disproportionality of opportunity.

That means that Black people need to stop using the N-word. It's inappropriate in the extreme. It's also little more than a Power Play in the Racism discussion when Blacks suggest they can use the word but Whites can't. In that case, Blacks are simply trying to frame the world in a manner that let's them define the Racism argument - a position provided them because they consider themselves at all times the victims.

If African-Americans sincerely want to bridge the Racial divide, if they legitimately want to come together, they will stop defining themselves this way. Gaining "power over Whites" isn't bridging the gap, it's extending the distant divide of the past.

A good first step would be to Stop saying the N-word.

Re: the failure of the world is to treat people sets differently

Aug 4, 2020, 4:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 4, 2020, 6:53 AM

Yeah! Some animals can make certain animal sounds but others can't, and if they do, we should take their livelihood away!

Aug 4, 2020, 7:18 AM

That just might be one of the best responses ever!! You nailed it.

Re: Gary Patterson

Aug 4, 2020, 9:31 AM

Right....we are so systemically racist as a country that 23 yr old African Americans can play a game for 20 million a year. This stuff is so tired. If you don't want to hear the "N" word, then stop incorporating it into EVERY rap song, EVERY stand up act, and stop calling each other that.

Whether it ends in "a" or "er"......it's the same word. Some of my black friends even call ME that.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,706
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic