Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Crap, I talked to him, what do now?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 310

Crap, I talked to him, what do now?

Aug 21, 2018, 4:26 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Missed-the-tax-rate-discussion-yesterday-1816008?tstart=0

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Crap, I talked to him, what do now?

Aug 21, 2018, 4:28 PM

just stay very still, he can't see you if you don't move

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You stare at him, and he just stares right back.

Aug 21, 2018, 4:32 PM

And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the other two TigerDads you didn't even know were there. Because TigerDad's a pack hunter, you see, he uses coordinated attack patterns and he is out in force today.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 21, 2018, 4:33 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5CsWFvGpHc

Aug 21, 2018, 4:53 PM

Form a well thought out, factual post and reply . Seems simple really if you think about it. Here let me help you and Balm on “free stuff” like the EU, 63% of each unit of currency earned is taken in some form of tax. Why is gasoline $6+ a gallon? Not magic oil refined but taxes, also you will love the VAT as it is 13%-28% depending upon goods or services purchased. Here in the USA based upon daily gas purchases we could enact a $1 tax for health care and it would entitle every citizen to $30 a month in “free” health care. There is no such thing as free, someone must always pick up the tab. Why should singles or the childless pay more in income taxes for a life choice made by others? WHat exactly is fair about the current progressive income tax system? I do have better things to do with MY money than give it to the government to make up for those that pay little top nothing and get money back in the form of an EIC. Estate taxes should have never existed and it was right that they were deleted in the bill. EIther support a Fair tax based upon consumption or at the very least a flat tax on income for all with a certain 1st portion exempt for all. Thing is with a flat tax then all deductions must also cease to exist , not a single one for anything. Not marriage,kids, mortgage, investment losses because nothing means nothing. On the flip side any and all money is counted as income be it from trusts,investments, bonuses or salary.

Replies: 4
| visibility 310
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic