Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots have a new recruiting slogan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,037

Coots have a new recruiting slogan

Dec 11, 2019, 6:15 AM
IMG_1567.jpg(170.0 K)

But I'm not sure how well it will go over with parents of the recruits.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots have a new recruiting slogan

Dec 11, 2019, 8:09 AM

What happened to "Never Again" and "We're cycling in"? lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 8:25 AM

I can't post a direct quote as it would violate the tnet terms of service for vile and abusive language... but it goes something like this:

"My publicly provided defender has advised me to plead the 5th. However, I have decided to waive that option in favor of making vicious threats to both the representatives of legal system as well as the general public. I denounce in the most vulgar terms the judge, the prosecution, the law enforcement officials, the administrative staff of the elementary school in which the actions took place, and that mall santa but that is another issue. Spurs Up"

I thought it was going to be

Dec 11, 2019, 8:59 AM

The SEC East is hard.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2019, 9:04 AM

Just old Jake keeping his promise to stay until they win the Natty

In fairness...

Dec 11, 2019, 9:11 AM

I don't think the "education" is the primary consideration for the majority of kids who choose to attend uof6c.

Maybe it's the offending and censurable fans. Maybe it's the third quarter mass exodus. Maybe it's the doo doo ice. Maybe it's the middle finger salutes, the tailgate sexcapades, or the hand jobs in the stands. Maybe it's the stadium that looks like a dead cockroach which is surrounded by homeless vagrants, crack heads, and abandoned/dilapidated warehouses. Maybe their preference is being part of a program whose season ends in November so they can be home for the holidays. Maybe they like being in a cesspool of a city with a crime rate (per capita) that is akin to larger cities like Chicago and Los Angeles. Maybe the better schools in the state (Clemson, Furman, Wofford, Coastal Carolina, Winthrop, Lander, Francis Marion, PC, Piedmont Tech, Tri County Tech, Midlands Tech, etc., etc., etc...) weren't an option for them. Maybe they really really really like wimminz basketball and horsey ridin'. Maybe they like playing in front of 7,500 fans against teams like Akron. Maybe they like the thought of having a diploma that doubles as a handicapped parking placard.

Frankly...I'm not sure what the primary consideration would be, but it's certainly not for the education.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,037
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic