Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson players
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,034

Clemson players

Aug 21, 2018, 12:10 PM

Which ones would start at Sakerlina?

I'd have to think all of them. Perhaps one change at guard, but that's about it.

I don't think any of their current players beyond Deebo and Bailey (perhaps Edwards, but doubtful now that Overton appears to be emerging) would see the field. None.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Clemson players

Aug 21, 2018, 12:13 PM

All except Renfrow. I highly doubt they have enough integrity there to actually give a 2 star walk-on a chance at a starting spot and earning a scholly, much less have him start 4 straight years like Dabo did. Boy, would they be missing out.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the many reasons we've beaten them like a rented mule

Aug 21, 2018, 12:22 PM

the last few years is the significant talent gap that exists between the two programs.

At the end so the day, $CU only has about two players who would have any realistic chance of starting at Clemson and only about one or two others who could possibly make the two-deep.

That's it...and even though $CU is recruiting better (based largely on the fact that many of their best players weren't taken by Clemson), the talent gap hasn't closed very much and Clemson's superior coaching negates that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,034
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic