Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can we go out and find the meanest toughest D Coord...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Can we go out and find the meanest toughest D Coord...

Oct 6, 2012, 5:19 PM

that exist in college football? What is it going to take to get our D from being the softest in college football?

I can't believe more people are not seeing this. Our D is horribly SOFT. Our OL is SOFT. We can't Run Block!

Please Dabo bring in someone that instills toughness into this team. B/C we have very little at the moment.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Railing against the offense? Really. 52 plays. 27 pts.***

Oct 6, 2012, 5:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

They aren't really that soft. They're just really young.

As the man said, we lost 3 linemen to the NFL from last year. Of course, we couldn't stop the option last year either, so who knows?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not just our D.

We've been soft for a long time on both sides of the ball.

The killer instinct left with Danny Ford and has not returned.

Skill is there. Good X&Os is there. Mean nastiness is not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do not agree at all... they're pretty vicious on O***

Oct 6, 2012, 5:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can we go out and find the meanest toughest D Coord...

Oct 6, 2012, 5:28 PM

Toughness cannot be coached or taught into somebody. These players either have it or they don't. Sorry you seem to have such an issue with our coaching staff, I for one being a fan for many many years like the change in culture that is starting. That's the problem with people nowadays they want instant change. It doesn't happen that way. And yes I do know a lot about this topic as in what I do on a daily basis I am faced with the same challenge every day. So get over yourself and remember these are young men still learning and growing. Do I want our D and O line to get tougher and meaner heck yes I do, but the players have to want to get tougher and meaner, they have to want to have that demeanor about them. All you can do as a Coach is lead them to water, you can't make them drink it.

Keep doing what you are doing Coaches and this team will be the better for it in the long run. Stay the course!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i think jerry glanville is available***

Oct 6, 2012, 5:32 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic