Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Any word on Jemison?

Posted: Nov 14, 2018 9:17 PM

TIA

Re: Any word on Jemison?

[1]
Posted: Nov 14, 2018 9:21 PM

Recently read possible redshirt due to injury not responding, but don’t quote me here. We are the walking wounded from a variety of unexpected circumstances, however we will endure.

Go Tigers ??!!

Posted: Nov 14, 2018 9:25 PM

I sure hope not because we are thin down low. Thomas has to stay out of foul trouble this year.

[1]
Posted: Nov 14, 2018 9:21 PM

He will back by the end of December. William will probably miss the season.

Posted: Nov 14, 2018 9:25 PM

That would really stink. William was primed for a solid year. Good thing we have White or we would really be hurting down low.

With a concussion?

Posted: Nov 14, 2018 10:14 PM

I figured he'd be the one back and Jemison with the knee would take the red shirt

Re: With a concussion?

Posted: Nov 14, 2018 10:59 PM

Yes, since he has since the summer. Strange still out after that long, don't you think?

Very much so

Posted: Nov 15, 2018 8:19 AM

Makes all the sense in the world to try to red shirt one of the 2, but not both. Even if Jemison is back by the first of the year I hate to see him burn a year on the minimal minutes he'd get after missing so much time.

Unless there's a crisis they may look to red shirt both and just go small in the post when needed. White becomes essential now. He's looked better the last two games and appears to be a solid rebounder

I agree, it does seem like a long time.

Posted: Nov 15, 2018 11:04 AM

I won't be surprised if we redshirt both. While not ideal, it makes sense in the grand scheme of things if we want to maximize both players' time at Clemson. William is a big body, but hasn't really shown flashes of greatness thus far. Jemison is an even bigger body, and incredible physical specimen, but still young and raw. Honestly, White seems to be much farther along than either, and he will likely get the bulk of the backup minutes this year regardless. No point playing William or Jemison this year in garbage time if they aren't truly needed.

We are pretty thin down low though...

2018 white level member

I think 1 of them will have to play even if it's only 3-5

Posted: Nov 15, 2018 11:10 AM

minutes a game to bridge the gap of ET's foul problems. It sounds like it will have to be Jemison that plays since Williams concussion has lasted so long and he hasn't practiced all fall even if the symptoms subside. Scary that has gone this long.

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: CFP National Championship
FOR SALE: 4 tickets to natty in sec 413 row 27 asking 1500 each, call or email if interested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Basketball ]
Start New Topic
1618 people have read this post