»
Topic: Alabama loss. Ask Dabo: "It's behind us....."
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 18, 2018 11:33 AM by: BengalBilly
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Alabama loss. Ask Dabo: "It's behind us....."

Posted: Jul 18, 2018 10:08 AM

"those guys aren't here anymore."

Ask the rest of the team:

"It definitely helps," kicker Greg Huegel said. "It's something in the back of your mind to help you push through."

"They'll be reminded of the shortcomings," co-offensive coordinator Tony Elliott said about Clemson players on Tuesday. "We don't want to focus on the disappointments, but we also have to make sure that we own them, that we're honest about them."

"It motivated us a lot, but I don't think it's all about that loss. It's about what we did wrong," Pollard said. "We played and Alabama was better that night. It definitely fuels the fire. We're all a bunch of older guys and we all know what it takes to get to the top of the mountain."

These guys think about it. Probably a lot. Coach has his head in the right place, and he knows it. Keep em' focused, Coach.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2018/07/17/clemson-using-tide-loss-as-motivation-heading-into-fall-camp/36941557/

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I would feel better if they were ANGRY about last year

[1]
Posted: Jul 18, 2018 10:15 AM

ANGER sure helped Bama play well in the Sugar Bowl.

2018 white level member

Who says they aren't?

[1]
Posted: Jul 18, 2018 10:22 AM

Dabo gave a coachspeak answer. I promise you that these players are pi$$ed about that loss. And Dabo is too.

Re: Who says they aren't?

[1]
Posted: Jul 18, 2018 10:30 AM

You hope so because it was definitely a different opinion and response than he gave in 2015. More players were gone then than this year. Sorta confused me on his response vs players response.

2018 orange level member

We will win.

Posted: Jul 18, 2018 11:21 AM

Because, love.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

Yes, it is behind us, Dabo. Let's just make sure that

[1]
Posted: Jul 18, 2018 11:33 AM

an Alabama loss will never be ahead of us again.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: 4 great seats together in lower deck north (25-yd line) with great IPTAY numbered parking pass for p...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
561 people have read this post