Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Admissions was never an issue back when...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Admissions was never an issue back when...

Feb 13, 2018, 8:24 AM

Tommy West was our coach. I tend to look at the big picture, so I was knew something like this would happen when we started getting good at football again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I think you are under-estimating the Chic-Fil-A factor

Feb 13, 2018, 8:46 AM

There were no Chic-Fil-A's at Clemson when Tommy West was here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, you mean there ARE now?***

Feb 13, 2018, 8:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Peach bowl, now chic filet bowl

Feb 13, 2018, 9:20 AM

their are know cowincadences

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

That’s because Danny went all in with Hardee’s.

Feb 13, 2018, 8:49 AM [ in reply to I think you are under-estimating the Chic-Fil-A factor ]

And Hardee’s does have a good breakfast biscuit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

and the Canteen. Don't forget about the Canteen***

Feb 13, 2018, 8:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Cassanova McKinzey, is that you?

Feb 13, 2018, 11:58 AM [ in reply to I think you are under-estimating the Chic-Fil-A factor ]

Not only was there a CFA when West was here, it was here when Hatfield and Ford was too. In fact, you could buy a CFA sandwich and a delicious slice of Itza pizza at the same sitting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well that explains how Tommy was accepted...

Feb 13, 2018, 8:53 AM

Badda bing..

I'm here all week.. tip your scar grad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Admissions was never an issue back when...

Feb 13, 2018, 9:23 AM

True, I did not even graduate high school and they let me in to the architecture program. It just goes to show how much Dabo has improved this university/ program.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In 2008 when Tommy went the way of the dodo...

Feb 13, 2018, 10:41 AM

and Dabo was born, Clemson could be found on page 17 of Forbes overall rankings.

https://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/94/opinions_college08_Americas-Best-Colleges_Rank_17.html

Only AD[After Dabo] and some overtly egregious massaging of the numbers by Barker is perturbation so elevated.

Fire Dabo, demand integrity in all things and the world will be right again?

Godspeed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Admissions was never an issue back when...

Feb 13, 2018, 11:56 AM

I was considerably before the Tommy West era, but my semi-high C grade average and double digit SAT score was all I needed to get admitted. I guess they needed the money!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea, but we didn't have dipndots or an oculus back then

Feb 13, 2018, 11:57 AM

What are admissions standards without those things?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic