Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2-11
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,673

2-11

May 4, 2014, 10:54 AM

Keep Jack, our top 25 record is a smoking hot 2-11 and our record is almost to 20 loses. Wait, he won a lot of games in the early 2000's so he still the man. When will this pain of getting our a$$es kicked end?

Sincerely,

The entire effing state

P.S Carolina is tired of beating a crappy team that can't make a rivalry game interesting. Remember when beating carolina was just part of the routine and nothing more than beating a mid to upper level conference team well that is now us. LEAVE JACK you've done well and doing worse….

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was 1 of 3949 fans in attendance yesterday which I

May 4, 2014, 12:45 PM

question that number. I support this team go to all home and most away games. I watched a team that was not much better than a Div 2 team just about give us the proverbial nail in coffin loss and to knock us out of post season. I know we won by 5 but that game was waaaaaaay closer than that. Not to mention James Madison played 3 games in less than 24 hours. I hope the rally will carry over and we finish strong but I do not see being better than a 3 seed in some god forsaken place and playing games at 11 pm our time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2-11

May 4, 2014, 2:40 PM

Since when has North "Carolina" been our rival or were you referring to the coots?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,673
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic