Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So the SI Swimsuit edition arrived today.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 530

So the SI Swimsuit edition arrived today.

May 10, 2019, 8:21 PM

We somehow get a free subscription. I'd never pay for it. Well, other than for Clemson Natty editions.

Anyhoo, this diversity crap has gone way too far. They got fat chicks, chicks with vitiligo, lesbians (I like ol Megan Rapinoe though), Muslim chicks covered head to toe but posing as if they were buck nekkid (I think that kinda defeats the purpose of what the Muslims are trying to prevent), and every shade of skin under the rainbow.

I get it. We live in PC times. But dayum. Back in the day Kathy Ireland or Cheryl Tiegs could get it done. By herself. End of story.

Alright. Now you whippersnappers get off my lawn!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't even opened mine. But Tyra on the cover!! ******

May 10, 2019, 8:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time has not been kind to her.

May 10, 2019, 8:25 PM

Gurrrl done got thick.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And? ********

May 10, 2019, 8:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just gettin Trump reelekkted***

May 10, 2019, 8:28 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

from your mouth to G-d's ears...that'd be yuge. Really big.***

May 10, 2019, 8:29 PM

l0l!84!!!***

May 10, 2019, 8:29 PM [ in reply to just gettin Trump reelekkted*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we simulposted the same general sentiment.

May 10, 2019, 8:50 PM

the first page (which was an advertisement) did me in. I knew it would not get much better from there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But did you at the same time?***

May 10, 2019, 8:51 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Key question: were the lesbians hot?***

May 10, 2019, 10:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dayum right they were!

May 10, 2019, 10:28 PM

But mainly to other lesbians.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Megan Rapinoe is "hot" in the athletic sense.

May 11, 2019, 6:58 AM [ in reply to Key question: were the lesbians hot?*** ]

Good player. Decent athlete's body. Great competitive spirit. But so committed to the "other team" that there is no hint of sexual attractiveness.

I wonder how this came about pertaining specifically to

May 11, 2019, 7:52 AM

the SI swimsuit mag. I mean I get the PC stuff but who out there was a fat chick was flipping through that mag to begin with and thought you what, this is PIc (Politically Incorrect)? Was she reading it for the articles? Did the folks at SI say you know Otissecretary downstairs? yeah the fat one? yeah thats the one....we really should be sensitive to her and put fat chicks pics in the mag. That'll make her feel better as she reading the articles and we'll probably sell a ton more of this one edition.

If someone's doing something I don't agree with or don't want to see I just turn the other way. I guess women can't do that huh? Everything and I mean everything is always about them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 530
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic