Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey

May 15, 2020, 4:31 PM

Do you ever wonder if this is like a pseudo rapture and just in stages. Hear me out.

Old and Vulnerable die first. Spare them the agony and pain. They are old anyway and have seen wars, pain and famine and all that bad stuff.

Next to die are the dolts (like me) that didn’t heed the devil government warning and didn’t wear a mask. According to Prodigal we are to succumb to all authority, so we all don’t succumb so we die.

Then the next wave will be the ones that have said GD their entire lives, pro-abortion folk, racists, thieves, rapists, drunks......basically any immorality that you harbor.....yup...dead.

Then we have the ones who are left. This will have 4-5 waves and depression has set in. Kids have dissented bellies, ribs are showing. Moms can’t produce milk. I mean stuff is really bad.

Then all the sudden the Lord comes back and all those folk who were left, it’s like the world is reset to 1998. Economy is booming. Gas is .98 and people are eating at Applebee’s and Outback and Olive Garden and it’s basically heaven on earth. People start to preach and tell stories about the one who saved them and made the world amazing again. But no flood, just a super virus that attacked the dolts of the world.

Fast forward to 3020, people are calling the “Virus Theologians” fake news and that they are propagating an agenda and that it’s just all a fake God and all made up. They string them up as witches and want to implode them from the inside out so that innerds are exploded first by a laser in eviscerating fashion, thus leaving nothing to be leaked out into the next generation.

I think about this. A lot

Then I take another shot. Burp.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one knows.....

May 15, 2020, 4:43 PM

Especially Prodigal. HTH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No one knows.....

May 15, 2020, 5:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No one knows.....

May 15, 2020, 8:22 PM

bump, can we get some drunk responses please. yes i am pandering

Re: Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey

May 15, 2020, 4:50 PM

I don't even know what the rapture really is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

toronto raptures***

May 15, 2020, 4:54 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: toronto raptures***

May 15, 2020, 4:56 PM

Okay. Yeah they are a big deal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey

May 15, 2020, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey ]

Prod will crucify me if I am incorrect, but it’s when God comes back to earth and takes all of the believers to heaven and the rest of the people are left here for death, destruction and despair.

It's like this.....

May 15, 2020, 9:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-pXDoe5a0E

I'm not a psychologist but

May 15, 2020, 5:08 PM

I did get to 3rd base with an accounting major that was minoring in psychology once after several pitchers at TTT and I think she would say you are burning with guilt over not locking yourself and family away from the rest of the world and doing all manner of ridiculous unreasonable things that probably wouldn't make any difference to keep them safe from something that you probably have so much alcohol in your system that it couldn't survive in your bloodstream for more than 5 minutes anyways.

I think it was the great theologian Walter Elias Disney that said -

https://youtu.be/8tx3yo7XUFc

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

No. No man. Chit no, man.

May 16, 2020, 12:58 AM

No, never crossed my mind.

May 16, 2020, 5:29 AM

Rapture as described as happening in 'the twinkle of an eye.' That's an indivisible period.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's prolly not The End Times, but it is the end of times as

May 16, 2020, 6:20 AM

we have known them. And it sucks.

1918 all over again. A massive culling. Mother Nature saying "that's enough muthaphukkers, my turn now", and all we have ever taken for granted gone or altered.

Seriously. I have joked some about The Greatest Generation ain't got sh*t on Gen X, but for real, over the past 20 years we have had 9/11, the 2008 crash, and now this COVID sh*t. It all adds up to no way in hail we will ever have the standard of life our Baby Boomer parents enjoyed. And the system was broke well before the COVID sh*t happened. This is just accelerating the down fall. I no longer care about myself. I just pray my kids live to see a rebound in their times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's prolly not The End Times, but it is the end of times as

May 16, 2020, 6:44 AM

Preach

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic