Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
this ESPN thing is getting absolutely rediculous.
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1
   | View Original Thread |

this ESPN thing is getting absolutely rediculous.

Oct 5, 2015, 4:19 PM

Now we have people saying that kirk herbstreet said "now we are back in it" when nd made it an eight point game. Haha, wow. He never even said anything close to that. Now we have people so obsessed with hating ESPN that they are flat out making stuff up trying to fit their agenda.

Do you know how this makes us look? Like a bunch of whinny, crybabies that didn't get their way so they are throwing a fit. Boohoo, ESPN didn't pick us, boohoo, they hate us, boohoo, they talked about another team, boohoo, Herbie said this or that.

Give it a rest, ESPN does not hate Clemson. The whole college game day crew was very good to Clemson and its fans. There have been multiple tweets from ESPN employees praising Clemson and our fans. Just because they didn't pick us to win does not mean they hate us. Maybe it was because we were playing the #6 team in the country. I mean what do you expect them to say about us, that we are the best team they have ever seen and no one will ever beat us?

There is some bias with ESPN and the sec. I'm not saying they are perfect. But they do not hate Clemson. There is no hidden agenda or tin foil antenna conspiracys. Stop crying and whining about espn.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Hall of Fame - Tiger Boards Hall of Fame
add New Topic