Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When I saw this headline, I said "which SEC school
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,794

When I saw this headline, I said "which SEC school

Sep 9, 2019, 11:36 AM

does he belong to?" ... turns out it was Auburn ...

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/browns-greg-robinson-titans-kenny-vaccaro-kick-head-ejection

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

totally believable...might would've been the school

Sep 9, 2019, 11:50 AM

that i would've guessed. Dirtiest school for cheap shots that i know of. even this weekend they played Tulane and there were thrown fore arms at the Qbs head on tackles and landing hard on guys after the tackle was made. Just unnecessary stuff where they're consciously trying to hurt their best players bc they're all too scared to actually compete. That team was moving the ball on them pretty easily and next thing i see is all this BS that auburn is know for. I'm starting to hate that team. CAn't stand a cheater. If you're scared to get beat then just come out and say it. Don't try to take the other team out on some BS cheap shot.

Its how they beat us that year with Kyle Parker. Late hit after the tackle was made but wasn't late enough to get a flag. They've got it down to an art. Watch them next time. they're a dirty bunch. And its generational it seems.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there is a reason the SEC officials don't call holding- if

Sep 9, 2019, 12:05 PM

they didn't operate that way, there would be too many shots/ a lot of them unnecessary and cheap on the QBs in that league and by mid to end of the year all the offenses would looks like Florida's of the past few years because they'd all be on their 3rd string QB's. What's a roughing call or even ejection if you can basically eliminate a team from contention for the rest of the year. He's just taken what he was taught to the next level.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That hit on Parker

Sep 9, 2019, 12:15 PM [ in reply to totally believable...might would've been the school ]

Won them a Natty. Auburn wasn't going to win that night, until Kyle was hurt. They weren't.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: totally believable...might would've been the school

Sep 9, 2019, 1:44 PM [ in reply to totally believable...might would've been the school ]

Syracuse isn't much better. Watch the tackle on KB 2 years ago. If Ben Boulware had tackled the QB like that he would have been flagged. Last year is still say that the DB that hit TL was trying to hurt him. I hope our O-line takes this game personal, as the last 2 years Syracuse has knocked out our QB, and does more to protect TL.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,794
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic