Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
some of you are missing the point
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 878

some of you are missing the point

Jan 2, 2017, 5:01 PM

For yall out there complaining about Tiger fans jumping on media talking heads or taking their comments to heart, lets remember that we are a passionate fanbase. I for one need blood pressure medecine when watching games whether its a blowout win or loss. Some people express their passion via social media. It is what it is and since the world isnt black and white there isnt a right or wrong here. Also, ask yourself if these same people would ever call the alabamas of the world a fraud. Based on real tangibles results on the field and elsewhere this little to no dropoff from the elite teams to Clemson. So logically that tells me Clemson is elite and deserves respect from these "entertainers" and not constant criticisms and underdog narrative. On the other hand we are adults and its not the playground where someone calls you a bad name and everyone circles chanting fight fight. These media pundits are going to keep back handing us because its gets a rise out of the fanbase and helps ratings. There are some that truly believe the things they say though and deserve to be called out. I will say though our boys take care of business on the field and i feel like its our job to an extent to have their back in the media/social media world. You think those players dont see their fans taking up for them at every turn? You think that doesnt add extra motivation for them? You think they dont dig a little deeper for their passionate supportive fans? Stick to what feels right for you. Lets just stop complaining. All in differences aside we are a family painted orange and purple. Stand together and let your voice be heard to the echo of the last whistle on the 9th. Go TIGERS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: some of you are missing the point- Im guessing the point

Jan 2, 2017, 5:39 PM

was paragraph related

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 878
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic