Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ordered an RTIC 45 yesterday. Tell me why I am
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Ordered an RTIC 45 yesterday. Tell me why I am

Nov 2, 2018, 7:55 AM

dumb?

Seafoam Green FTW

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/coolers/roto-molded/RTIC-45-Seafoam-Green

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1) It's heavy

Nov 2, 2018, 7:58 AM

2) It really doesn't keep ice as long as you would think
3) They were $80 cheaper (this size) about 2 years ago
4) Seafoam Green is Ugly
5) Your company over charges you for a cell phone bill
6) Your company is getting more out of you then they are compensating

Do I need to continue?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 1) It's heavy

Nov 2, 2018, 8:02 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Well

Nov 2, 2018, 9:34 AM [ in reply to 1) It's heavy ]

1) It's heavy - DO YOU EVEN LYFT

2) It really doesn't keep ice as long as you would think - IM NOT GOING ON A 10 DAY EXPEDITION IN THE JUNGLES OF CHESTER. I HAVE ICE AT MOST GAS STATIONS

3) They were $80 cheaper (this size) about 2 years ago - THIS ONE WAS ON SALE FOR $150

4) Seafoam Green is Ugly - IT WAS THAT OR BABY BLUE. GREENR LIKES THE GREEN COLOR. DGAF

5) Your company over charges you for a cell phone bill - THANKS FOR THE REMINDER. NOT SURE HOW TO NAVIGATE THIS BUT IT REALLY IS GETTING ON MY NERVES.

6) Your company is getting more out of you then they are compensating - CHRIST ON A CRACKER, TELL ME SOMETHING I DONT KNOW.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The world would have been a better place if you'd have

Nov 2, 2018, 7:58 AM

sent me that $200.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Were they sold out of male colors, I'm guessing?***

Nov 2, 2018, 8:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. It was that or Baby Blue. Assumed the Green would be

Nov 2, 2018, 9:29 AM

great for coming out at Sheenr, the artist formerly known as Greenr

one positive: nobody will ever steal your cooler.

Nov 2, 2018, 8:25 AM

because it's really ugly.

Math:
$36 for a 48 qt coleman cooler
$5 per day for ice for 10 days (even though you really only use it for less than 24 hrs, ever)

total: $86.

I didn't research this carefully, but I think that's a better deal. And Coleman probably makes coolers in ugly colors.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So your math is only good for one time use of said coolers?***

Nov 2, 2018, 8:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, the savings grows exponentially with repeated uses.

Nov 2, 2018, 8:30 AM

Like, a lot.

and my formula doesn't even include ice for the RTIC. And I didn't use a calculator, so math could be off.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look man, can that Coleman keep a bear out?***

Nov 2, 2018, 8:28 AM [ in reply to one positive: nobody will ever steal your cooler. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look man, can that Coleman keep a bear out?***

Nov 2, 2018, 8:35 AM

no, but it will give you time to get away, and the bear will be content with Coleman contents, instead of going into a rage against you because it can't get into the RTIC cooler.

This is an interesting counter punch.***

Nov 2, 2018, 8:41 AM

I'll be remembering this one.***

Nov 2, 2018, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Look man, can that Coleman keep a bear out?*** ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

reminds me of an old joke... two guys are out in the middle

Nov 2, 2018, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Look man, can that Coleman keep a bear out?*** ]

of nowhere and run across a grizzly bear, who starts stalking them. One guy sits down, opens his backpack, and changes from boots into tennis shoes. His buddy says - dude, you can't outrun that bear. Dude replies - I don't have to outrun the bear, I just have to outrun you...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Should have gotten the pink.

Nov 2, 2018, 8:29 AM

Pink says “I am comfortable w my manhood and not ghey so I got pink” Seafoam Green says “I am not comfortable w my manhood and questioning if I am ghey”

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Personally, I like seafoam green. But you shoulda gotten the

Nov 2, 2018, 8:35 AM

softpack.....Those things are heavy AF.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I debated it and went back and forth***

Nov 2, 2018, 9:31 AM

fug it man rep your #### buy expensive coolers live the life

Nov 2, 2018, 8:45 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: fug it man rep your #### buy expensive coolers live the life

Nov 2, 2018, 8:53 AM

Hell #### yeah

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The $$$ and the $$$***

Nov 2, 2018, 8:48 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

The biggest reason I can think of is that the Cabela's 80 qt

Nov 2, 2018, 8:54 AM

in orange was cheaper than anyone else's 45. It also has some cool features that others don't, and the reviews as far as ice retention were as good as any. The pressure-release valve is a feature that should be on ALL of these type cooler.

Now that I look, they seem to have gone up fitty bucks from when I bought mine.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/home/polar-cap-coolers/pc/105625080/c/1080657180/polar-cap-equalizer-qt-orange/2387794.uts?slotId=2

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and youll never risk losing it in the foam of the tidal surf

Nov 2, 2018, 9:08 AM

that orange stands out tremendous-like.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

RTIC 45 was on sale for $150. That orange one, while

Nov 2, 2018, 9:32 AM [ in reply to The biggest reason I can think of is that the Cabela's 80 qt ]

badassss as can be, was $200 more.

Here's what I get for that additional $200:

Nov 2, 2018, 9:39 AM

YOU have to cut up the hooker and pack her tightly into the 45 quart cooler for transport to a burial place. I just fold, dump, and go. Not sure what your time is worth and what the cost of a bone saw is these days, but it's DEFINITELY worth a few extra bucks to me. One bit of advice since you've committed to the 45...stay with Asian hookers and you probably won't be left wondering what to do with extra limbs that won't fit. Or midgets, if you have that circus freak thing gnawing at your libido.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good thing I have a special place in my loins for

Nov 2, 2018, 9:48 AM

Shorty

Whooooooooooo!!! L...D...R... Cain't Hide Money!***

Nov 2, 2018, 1:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic