Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
reality is this......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

reality is this......

Oct 20, 2013, 10:51 AM

the truth is the OL is not where it needs to be at all. period. caldwell needs to step up...the common thread to losing to good teams on big stages is inept OL play. not seeing the advertised progression....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does he need to step up or

Oct 20, 2013, 10:52 AM

step out? Something to ponder.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

The reality is as good as Boyd has been...

Oct 20, 2013, 11:02 AM

and he has been good, if you fluster him, games over. He gets panicked and starts rushing everything (reads, throws, etc.). Numerous balls were thrown in the dirt, or over the heads of our receivers.

Reality is also the fact that Morris did NOTHING to help us get into a rhythm. Taking multiple shots down field on 1st and 2nd down, leaving unmanageable 3rd and 10's.

Reality is our secondary is slow... I mean like me versus Usain Bolt slow. They take poor angles every single game, especially the safeties.

Reality is our zone defense isn't good enough against a team like FSU.

Reality is defensive linemen shouldn't be dropping into pass pro on running plays.

Reality is Dabo has done a good job, upgrading what Tommy did, but we are still mentally and physically soft on both lines. And recruiting better talent their is the ONLY way we are going to get better.

And finally the reality is that we expect what happened last night and what has happened in November the last couple of year to continue, until we get tougher as a group, players and coaches.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic