Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
mr. marlin lane is playin away at tenn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,807

mr. marlin lane is playin away at tenn

Jul 29, 2012, 2:46 PM

while bellamy checked out. slight miscalculation in evaluating resiliency, character and risk. just sayin'

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, that or UcheaT had a better plan.***

Jul 29, 2012, 2:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

alot of times a 2nd chance can

Jul 29, 2012, 2:49 PM

fuel someone to do better. I think we're going to see that from him. and how BADLY he wanted to be a tiger is going to make me sick all the way through it.

gratz to marlin on playing away at the last place ut vols.

Jul 29, 2012, 2:55 PM

he made a choice, the wrong one; serious miscalculation on his part.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and what decision was that?

Jul 29, 2012, 2:56 PM

to smoke pot? we have a certain someone who's still on the team with the same charge, buddy. he just happened to get into school and SHOW THE HELL OUT first.

coaches didn't take his offer after he got busted in dec.,

Jul 29, 2012, 3:00 PM

they remained firm.

they took his offer after he committed to come to clemson's biggest official weekend then went to tennessee instead.

his choice and a poor one.

that 1-7 looking up at both uk and vandy while your best bud is flashing his smile with the acc trophy in his hands must sting a bit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh ok.

Jul 29, 2012, 3:01 PM

i thought it was all about a pot charge.

sigh.***

Jul 29, 2012, 3:02 PM

Dang, I went off on a tangent about how effed up the Vols...

Jul 29, 2012, 3:03 PM [ in reply to coaches didn't take his offer after he got busted in dec., ]

fans are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if you can't go to college

Jul 29, 2012, 3:04 PM

might as well volunteer.

;)

No, I think he was referring to a team that had their...

Jul 29, 2012, 3:02 PM [ in reply to and what decision was that? ]

program crushed by firing one of the best coaches they've had in 30 years and hiring the most lying, cheating, betraying pos coaches in the history of the program then following him up with a rookie who's last name is his only qualification.

Now he deals with a program that can't win for lack of enough patents to let a coach struggle through a few years of mediocre football to build a program.

Something like that perhaps?

It should have been a flag - when he had the $$$ pictures

Jul 29, 2012, 2:56 PM

but I do realize that it was too late then and Lane was gone before that picture taken..

I am concerned about RN as well because he seems to have some questionable actions to say the least so far.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

me too. he's not as bad as clownhole but

Jul 29, 2012, 2:58 PM

still likin that attention too much. and you'd think he's already had attention for a while. i mean, he didn't become the #1 recruit overnight.

Bellamy was a classic case of

Jul 29, 2012, 3:09 PM

character vs. talent...

We knew what we were getting into with Bellamy...

Jul 29, 2012, 5:01 PM

the coaching staff was willing to take a chance on him because of his talent, it didn't work out. Remember one thing about Bellamy he had a maturity issue, he had no legal troubles.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Frankly I think it had more to do with immaturity.***

Jul 30, 2012, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Bellamy was a classic case of ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Marlin Lane was going to switch to UT even before….

Jul 29, 2012, 4:57 PM

Dabo pulled the schollie. Lane went to UT on a weekend he was supposed to be at Clemson, with out telling the Clemson coaching staff. The Clemson coaching staff tried to contact him following that weekend and got no response from Lane. Then Dabo pulled his schollie. Funny thing about that was Lane tried to act surprised about it, when he knew he was being dishonest and avoiding contact with the Clemson coaching staff, all the while he was going to switch to UT.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,807
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic