Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
2018 SCar Football Season Predictions on FGF
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

2018 SCar Football Season Predictions on FGF

Jan 14, 2018, 9:07 AM

Many think they're gonna go unbeaten in the regular season, ruining our chance for the playoffs in the process. Some even goes further saying their team will go 15-0. Of course, that means they're gonna score a lot of points against our defense in Death Valley.

Didn't realize they're that good.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/2018-football-season-predictions.257835/

It's a fun read either way. LOL

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After reading that stuff, it's easy to see that they really

Jan 14, 2018, 9:24 AM

believe they are cycling in. There were only a couple who didn't drink the Kool-aid.
I think they are in for some major disappointment this fall. The rest of the SECleast
can't stay down forever.

Missing out on the gems on fgf be like....***

Jan 20, 2018, 1:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Meh! The ‘L’ to end their season is what matters to me...

Jan 14, 2018, 9:28 AM

.... pathetic coots!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Coming up for the "dirt peckers"

Jan 14, 2018, 9:32 AM

in 2018 and 2019 will be 4-8 back to back seasons. Believe it.

Re: Coming up for the "dirt peckers"

Jan 14, 2018, 9:55 AM

If posters haven’t looked at Usuck’s 2018 schedule I would suggest doing so. Muscrap is giving their fans false hopes of “great success,” but look who they play. Bama or Auburn would kick them as badly as Clemson has the last four years.

Their fans apparently think injuries killed their success, but coaching, especially offense, was pathetic. They beat Michigan and now believe they are rising to SEC Championship level! Please get real. They lose to UGa., UK, UF and Clemson with other potential losses as well.

At least a majority of their fans recognize our Tigers clearly better all around.

Go Tigers!

All of the too-early top 25 lists have a disclaimer

Jan 14, 2018, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Coming up for the "dirt peckers" ]

That South Carolina could also be 4-8. Good eye there.

One also said the program may cease to exist because Jeremy Pruitt is the coach at Tennessee now. It's over..

Re: All of the too-early top 25 lists have a disclaimer

Jan 20, 2018, 11:35 AM

He will have their D on point. I am not sure what their offense will look like or who they return. However, Pruitt can't possibly have worse track record at hiring offensive coordinators as Boom. I am sure of that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sackerlina football fans

Jan 14, 2018, 9:38 AM

Are dangerous in this modern world . They are blind to their own destitution, care nothing about being accountable for their
century long crimes against the sport of CFB and they are so optimistic about their future when a cursory glance at their past should only ever breed pessimism .

Who made those tools a top 25 pick anyway ? I swear , if they would just volunteer to sit down and listen there are many in the know who might be able to illuminate why they have the suck , and why that isn't just a " trend " .

Insufferable insufficiency.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Their schedule is an absolute joke...

Jan 14, 2018, 9:58 AM

They play UGa in week two (a likely loss) but again manage to avoid Bama, Auburn and LSU from the west.

Outside of UGa, the $-EZ Least is an absolute train wreck yet $CU still won't win it. They're counting on LSU and Auburn to beat UGa for them and knock them out of contention in the Least. The problem is, $CU will manage to crap the bed against Florida, Kentucky and/or A&M.

Even with an unbelievably soft schedule, they're still only a seven or eight win team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: They're schedule is an absolute joke...

Jan 14, 2018, 10:43 AM

I think they could win 9 but probably 8.

That's basically $525,000 per win...

Jan 14, 2018, 2:01 PM

with no championships and no CFP appearances.

What's the old saying about a fool and his money?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 14, 2018, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Their schedule is an absolute joke... ]

How is their schedule any easier than ours?
UGA
Clemson
A&M

Ours has
FSU
A&M
SC
WF

The rest of the teams are about even.

Jan 14, 2018, 2:37 PM

Shocker you running to the coots rescue. And shocker you would put USuCk in the group of teams you did. Wake is a better team than them. NC st, BC, and Louisville are better than them and every team but Georgia in the SEC least.

I'm sure the mental gymnastics you use to convince yourself

Jan 14, 2018, 3:59 PM

of all that is very impressive.

Re: I'm sure the mental gymnastics you use to convince yourself

Jan 20, 2018, 11:54 AM

Don’t deny that WF would beat the Coots. I would say BC would also have a shot but UL has been a disaster even with Jackson at the helm.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2018, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: They're schedule is an absolute joke... ]

I just do not get some of you tiger fans. I don't like the coots but to say they only win because of the schedule is stupid af. They are gonna be right around 25 in preseason rankings so yes I put them there. They beat NC ST last year and state is losing almost their whole d and their playmakers on O. Louisville loses LJ and are not very good and BC is a solid team but I would not say they are better than Usuck. Florida and UT have wayyy more talent than the 3 teams you mentioned. They have sucked lately tho I give you that. Wake may be better than they are but not by much. It is just pathetic they way some of you view things.

go back and look at last year's SOS for both teams.

Jan 14, 2018, 4:11 PM

That should give you an idea.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: go back and look at last year's SOS for both teams.

Jan 14, 2018, 4:32 PM

If you think UL, BC, and NC ST are on a level about SC you do not watch college football or are just ignoring what you are watching one. I don't like the coots but I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that they are the easiest game on our schedule. Tho it has seemed that way the last 2 years lol.

This thread is about their easy schedule.

Jan 14, 2018, 4:39 PM

I never said they were the easiest team on our schedule, nor did anyone else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This thread is about their easy schedule.

Jan 14, 2018, 4:43 PM

They play us and UGA. We both play A&M. We play FSU and WF. You think St, GT, BC, UL, Cuse, and Duke is really a lot more difficult than Kentucky, UT, UF, Ole Miss, and Vandy?

Jan 14, 2018, 4:50 PM

They were last year. I'm not going to try to predict this year.

Jan 14, 2018, 5:00 PM

Yes they were a little bit last year but State and Louisville will probably not be as good this year and you would have to think UF and UT would be better this year with the talent they have.

And by the way,

Jan 14, 2018, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Re: go back and look at last year's SOS for both teams. ]

Louisville & NC St. had a power rating well above the Coots last year, and BC was one place behind them. I do agree that NC St. will be much worse this year though.

Re: And by the way,

Jan 14, 2018, 4:53 PM

Oh and by the way those ratings also have OSU and PSU above us and Oklahoma so I really don't care about that crap.

lol....you accuse some fans of being "stupid" because

Jan 20, 2018, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Re: They're schedule is an absolute joke... ]

they think usuck is not very good.....and then write a paragraph proving they're right

You might want to study up on the strategies of debate.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2018, 4:07 PM [ in reply to Re: They're schedule is an absolute joke... ]

What makes you think BC, UL, or St will be better than them this year?

Re: Their schedule is an absolute joke...

Jan 20, 2018, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Their schedule is an absolute joke... ]

That would actually be perfect.

UGA beats the chicken crap out of them but they take the east because UGA lost to two west teams. We then precede to beat the chicken crap out of them to end the season breaking a couple of existing records that we currently have on the Coots for worst beating in the rivalry ever and for worst beating by an ACC team of an SEC team.

Then Bama beats the chicken crap out of them in the SECCG breaking the current record for worst beating in the SECCG currently held by the Coots.

this is my favorite

Jan 14, 2018, 9:59 AM

bostonsc said: ?
10-3 including a bowl win. Loses to Georgia, Clemson, and one of the road toss ups. However we still won't be ranked in the final top 25 while a 5 loss team is ahead of us.

Looking at future schedules we host Bama in 2019 which will be Tua's junior year.

We own Bama <<<<<<<<<<<< ?!?!?!?!?!?

is he referring to the time they beat them when they were #1 and Bama finished the year 8-4?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're confident about winning the spring game. They

Jan 14, 2018, 10:02 AM

might just do it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...AND Open Date...

Jan 14, 2018, 3:06 PM

that's probably a solid pick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2018 SCar Football Season Predictions on FGF

Jan 14, 2018, 10:05 AM

I Just got done looking at that, they also have threads that consist of if your team scored a td in 2018, a thread about clemson dline and how they be taking pay cut by going to NFL and playing weak ACC lines next year won't help their stock, and also a thread about our 0-58 streak at unc man we live in the Coots head!!

Jan 14, 2018, 10:40 AM

Most seem to think 9-3. Idk what you are reading.

They have dreams too, but you just can’t fix stupid!***

Jan 14, 2018, 11:21 AM

Re: They have dreams too, but you just can’t fix stupid!***

Jan 14, 2018, 11:35 AM

The one that has them going 15-0 is comical. Are they playing all high schools? That is the ONLY WAY THEY WILL GO 15-0. Dumb chickens will never learn.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Regardless of their record they will get curb stomped by Clemson

Jan 14, 2018, 1:46 PM

#notNeverAgainbut1mo’again

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2018, 1:50 PM

They have went full ######... They really think they are a good team. Congratulations, you beat 3 teams with a winning record all season long...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2018, 2:50 PM

You do know they post that crap so you will read it , and post it over here ., but don't let that stop you .,

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will Muschamp peaked at 11-2 at UF

Jan 20, 2018, 10:53 AM

That was his 2nd year in Gainesville. Nowhere to go but down. Might take a couple of years for UT and UF to get back to decency, but once that happens, order will be restored

Jan 20, 2018, 11:52 AM

You never know. Last year at this time if a rich coot (I assume there must be a couple anyway) had offered to bet me they'd win 9 games, I'd be homeless today.

I think they'll lose at least 4 in the regular season, probably 5, but that's me talking- not my money.

Hey, Coots, Kentucky says hello, AGAIN.

Jan 20, 2018, 1:08 PM

:)

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic