»
Topic: Farewell Big Man 42...
Replies: 11   Last Post: Mar 6, 2019 7:37 PM by: sophie
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Farewell Big Man 42...

[21]
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 10:11 AM

https://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2019/3/5/18237062/farewell-to-clemson-legend-christian-wilkins

Re: Farewell Big Man 42...

[6]
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 10:42 AM

He'll always be one of, if not my most, favorite Tigers. His leadership, and character are definitely going to be missed. I hope someone can step up and resume where he leaves off.

military_donation.jpg

[3]
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 10:44 AM

Ring of Honor!

[3]
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 10:48 AM

Words “power rangers” should go in the ring of honor. Anything less would be a disrespect.

He'll be back.

[3]
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 11:15 AM

It's just a matter of time before he starts coaching. Sometime after he gets filth rich, I presume.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[3]
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 3:18 PM

One of my favorite pics of Christian giving Dalvin Cook da'business in 2015.

[3]
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 3:58 PM

Christian was the heart and soul of the team this past season. I have always felt he came back his senior year for the title. So glad that he got to go out a winner.

[4]
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 7:24 PM

42.jpg(75.3 K)

I'm a 69 year ""old man"" and sit here with tears in my eyes & a quivering lip** -- watching those videos,just made my day -- got to meet him several times at the basketball & baseball games -- always that ""BIG OL" SMILE"" -- GOD be with him & guide him to a very successful life __ I will always remember #42 ___ GO TIGERS !!!!

Zordon....I mean, the Oculus really paid dividends

Posted: Mar 6, 2019 4:19 PM

You old foggies won’t get it...

Re: Zordon....I mean, the Oculus really paid dividends

[1]
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 6:59 PM

:)

[3]
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 7:30 PM

That first National Championship was lost because of a couple of key injuries and a couple of people looking ahead to the NFL. That game was ours to win and we did it the next season. Our third time playing Alabama we didn’t have an offensive line that could stop a high school team and we had a qb who couldn’t make a forward pass. But, we spanked that butt this past season and showed the nation that the best in the world Alabama team was vastly overrated.
No one played with more heart than Christian. It was like every game was personal to him. Wish you could clone he and Hunter

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

after deshaun- I think he's one of

[3]
Posted: Mar 6, 2019 7:37 PM

The most influential players we've had- him coming back led to everyone coming back. I'm not sure this run happens without him

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Wake Forest
FOR SALE: TWO SECTION C TICKETS··· PRIME LOWER SOUTH STAND TICKETS WITH SEATBACKS, about 15 rows below portal ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
2202 people have read this post