Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tatted up females - GITT and declare
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 53
| visibility 792

Tatted up females - GITT and declare

Oct 2, 2018, 1:03 PM

Girls with a lot of visible ink while dressed are:

1. Cool, man

2. Make poor decisions and are not marriage material (marriage, lol)

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Red

Oct 2, 2018, 1:04 PM

Neck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can just feel the sexism oozing from this question***

Oct 2, 2018, 1:06 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hi, welcome to the Lunge

Oct 2, 2018, 1:10 PM

Now GTFO.

We had a dog show up to our house one day.

Oct 2, 2018, 1:11 PM [ in reply to You can just feel the sexism oozing from this question*** ]

We didn't know where he came from, but he was friendly. He seemed hungry so we would feed him and eventually named him "Buddy". About 3 weeks later, a friend and I went on a jog around town. We were about a mile down the road when Buddy ran into someone's yard. We said "Buddy, get back here....Buddy!" At this moment, a large black woman looked up with a giant smile and exclaimed "TYYYYYYYYLLLEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!".

TLDR; GTFO

so your pron fetish is tatted BDSM BBW?

Oct 2, 2018, 1:29 PM [ in reply to You can just feel the sexism oozing from this question*** ]

feet. It's always feet with the weirdos

Oct 2, 2018, 1:37 PM

but BBW is so gross, I am not sure how people can ejaculate multiple times while watching a 5 minute clip of that stuff. SO GROSS.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 1:06 PM

The can make a kind of bland gal interesting.

Oct 2, 2018, 1:09 PM

If the chick is gross, they make her more gross. Generally does not change my opinion of a chick that is a smoke show to start with.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 3:05 PM

they can make a 5 a 7

but they also make a 10 a 7

a 2 is a 2 no matter what

Got one of them at work

Oct 2, 2018, 1:09 PM

hoard herself around to the whole office.

2 out of 3 of her exhusbands work here.

Tatted up tatties, neck, hips, wrist, ankle.

Can s a d, can't balance a checkbook

Hips and tatties eh?

Oct 2, 2018, 1:11 PM

So you boofed her then?

For a good six months***

Oct 2, 2018, 1:12 PM

Are you one of her ex-husbands?***

Oct 2, 2018, 1:19 PM

marriage lol***

Oct 2, 2018, 1:20 PM

Both 1 and 2

Oct 2, 2018, 1:10 PM

The GF has a small, basic white girl tattoo on her ankle that she regrets now. If she had a bunch of tats, maybe we’d go out a few times, but it’s not getting serious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A buddy of mine has one of those tribal things around

Oct 2, 2018, 1:14 PM

his arm. I asked him once if he ever regretted getting his tat, and he said "Only everyday".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tatteed up females - GITT and declar

Oct 2, 2018, 1:11 PM

3. An easy lay

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

What's the quantity here?

Oct 2, 2018, 1:12 PM

If it's one or two tats. meh.

One long sleeve, meh.

The more individual tattoos there are and the more spread out they are, the more trashy she is.

It's science.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Met a girl like this once

Oct 2, 2018, 1:29 PM

she has tats all over spread out. F'ed on the 1st date and I use the term "date" loosely. She came to my house, we fuk'd she left. Wash rinse repeat 4 or 5 more times until she was tired of guys treating her like a ####. Swore off guys, got more tattoos, fuk'd more guys in that order.

when you say she swore off guys, do you mean

Oct 2, 2018, 1:50 PM

nah man she was going to "do her"

Oct 2, 2018, 1:53 PM

then she started doing hoarish things again with guys.

This girl was my best example of that

Oct 2, 2018, 3:35 PM [ in reply to What's the quantity here? ]

She was nice, but she was like 9 or 10 years younger than me and said she was "graysexual," so she was probably crazy.

https://www.instagram.com/ruffincosplay/?hl=en

LUTZ so many questions here

Oct 2, 2018, 3:46 PM

Was she a real girl or a squirrel? Or a robot? Does she have a robot ######?

What is graysexual? Does she only have seggs with Graybushed people?

Real girl, and from Alabama, too

Oct 2, 2018, 5:00 PM

She'd somehow made her way up to Chicago to waste her parents' money studying at fake-Columbia.

She explained that "graysexual" was something like asexual, except that you're not asexual all the time. I wasn't trying to hear it, so I told her that sounded like a mood. She didn't like that, so I basically told her it was time for her to leave.

Was this argument before or after the a-sex happened?***

Oct 2, 2018, 6:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIL camcgee rolls with suicidegirls.com

Oct 2, 2018, 4:28 PM [ in reply to This girl was my best example of that ]

i can only imagine the freak that you cannot unsee.

and you use words that I dont know, so I am going to assume they mean freakish things too.

How many tats? We talking punk rock, or just

Oct 2, 2018, 1:16 PM

youthful drunken mistake or three?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How many tats? We talking punk rock, or just

Oct 2, 2018, 3:21 PM

Cause if we're talking this

I'd take her to bed...but not to mama

You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead,

Oct 2, 2018, 1:20 PM

nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.

Pretty plain and simple there, if a female OR male has a tattoo, they are going directly to hell

God doesn't fuck around with this stuff, just like chicks scissoring and dudes blowing each other.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead,

Oct 2, 2018, 1:23 PM

People who get Hebrew tattoos amuse me***

Oct 2, 2018, 5:02 PM [ in reply to You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, ]

it just tells me that they have no perspective

Oct 2, 2018, 1:22 PM

or foresight to be able to picture themselves 10, 20, 30 years in the future with kids, grandkids, etc.

So no way should the thought of anything long-term ever pop into your head. They don't see the future; neither should you with them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1***

Oct 2, 2018, 1:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

STDs***

Oct 2, 2018, 1:57 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sorry but I need pictorial evidence to decide***

Oct 2, 2018, 2:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3. ex-Navy, recently released from prison.***

Oct 2, 2018, 2:59 PM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, since pigs do not appear to be forthcoming: It depends

Oct 2, 2018, 3:22 PM

If the visible tats are a lifestyle/business thing, I can be OK with it, although I can't imagine the lady won't regret it later in life. See the following:

OTOH, if she is just a regular gal, then can be "interesting" (not necessarily hot) and not APM's kind of marriage material, but I'd never judge.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

99% of the time they’re trashy

Oct 2, 2018, 3:32 PM

0/10 would not marry or date.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this has become the new chinese symbol for "love"

Oct 2, 2018, 3:43 PM

Bird Shadow Tattoo
This design is one of the most popular among the ladies. It’s easy to explain: such inks are really stylish and they look great on any body part. They also have a deep meaning. Shadow birds symbolize wish to fly high to the skies, lightness, and featheriness.

Those look like swallows

Oct 2, 2018, 3:47 PM

I bet she swallows

European or African swallows?***

Oct 2, 2018, 4:07 PM

My man!!!!

Oct 2, 2018, 4:23 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFQgwwXOfR4

What? I don't know that....no, wait!***

Oct 2, 2018, 4:51 PM [ in reply to European or African swallows?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tatted up females - GITT and declare

Oct 2, 2018, 3:47 PM

1. Cool man.

The stigma is gone on tats. I really do not care anymore and really dont even notice anymore.

Now lets make sure that we all know the difference between trashy and classy. Still a difference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are an easy f

Oct 2, 2018, 4:16 PM

uck

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Maybe, but definitely...

Oct 2, 2018, 4:28 PM

they have issues that will derail your probably supreme court nomination years down the line.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've seen some that look.............

Oct 2, 2018, 5:08 PM

good tatted up. cmfreeman® and I have a mutual friend in Gville who's sleeves are awesome.

But then again there's this redneck girl at work who needs to just STOP getting tats on her old wrinkled skin.

Anthony Bourdian's ex GF Asia Argento looks good with her tats.

So I guess it just depends on the person.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2018, 5:10 PM

points added to the crazy on the hot crazy matrix, on average

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Some wimmens are extra hot with tattoos.

Oct 2, 2018, 9:35 PM

Some are extra trashy.

Personally, I like ‘em if they’re done right.

I've seen many that remind me of an old

Oct 3, 2018, 8:28 AM

Shirt that is out of style: I look at it and wonder why that was ever popular.

I've seen many that remind me of an old

Oct 3, 2018, 8:28 AM

Shirt that is out of style: I look at it and wonder why that was ever popular.

neck

Oct 3, 2018, 11:25 AM

####. You know, I had long hair back in the day. But I knew that when I entered the real world, I'd have to look "respectable". Yeah, that was the Establishment making me conform. So what. Those guys are writing the checks. And actually, it was still my choice. I can show up to interviews in jeans and a t-shirt and shoulder length hair. I just won't get hired. LOL

This is just basic common sense. People with too many tats or piercings or whatever can jump up and down and scream all they want. Changes nothing. Unless you're planning on slinging drinks at a bar or working the counter at the Harley shop for a career. There's exceptions of course. You own the company, or you're so damm good at what you do that they're willing to hire you anyway. Like those computer super-gurus... yeah, they'll hide him in the basement and let him have a ponytail and wear shorts and flip-flops... and very carefully avoid his area when clients are visiting.

The thing is - long hair is easily addressed... 20 mins and $15 and you're looking sharp. Tats and piercings are not so easily corrected. I wonder about those guys with the huge things in their ears... jesus, their ear lobes are RUINED. It'll take plastic surgery to look normal again. Wdafuque are they thinking.

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

probs have daddy issues

Oct 3, 2018, 12:03 PM

and would teach you a thing or two in marriage consummation

Replies: 53
| visibility 792
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic