Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coach Brownell
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 835

Coach Brownell

Mar 21, 2017, 11:30 AM

First of all : If CBB could not coach he would not be here because he has won everywhere he has been. To constantly berate him personally and professionally is to show your ignorance. It is simply rude, disrespectful and REDNECK. You may feel we need a change and that is your right and you have a right to express that ( I don't but that is your right). To say he just can't coach or that he should be cutting grass, cleaning LJ etc. is rude and beneath any true Clemson fan. At least be respectful. He has shown nothing but class at Clemson. And bottom line is this-Administration obviously does not agree with you so get on board, stop complaining, and support the tigers. It is like the ELECTION. It is OVER so GET OVER IT !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. You nailed it.

Mar 21, 2017, 11:39 AM

Lot of pettiness being displayed on this board.

Like you said, Brownell is our coach next year. He is a good man who has done well with the players, and has never done anything to disparage Clemson. He deserves common decency and respect. Let's get behind him and hope for the best. Me personally, I hope and believe the worm will turn. 20+ wins and a tourney bid. Call me a pumper if you like, but it beats throwing in the towel while acting petty, immature, and disrespectful on your way out the door. Man up people!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha. #YouLost #GetOverIt #MoveOn

Mar 21, 2017, 11:42 AM

That's the spirit.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 835
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic