Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Worth a thread of its own?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 648

Worth a thread of its own?

Apr 25, 2012, 8:58 AM

Deer Lowcountry_rancor:

You sure talked a lot of chit. You fit right in here. I try to back up my chit-talk with facts and reason sometimes. Sometimes enough that it fools some folks into thinking I might know what I'm talking about. Here is some of my reasoning for your consideration.

You talk about 30 years ago like it was just yesterday. Well, it sound like yesterday to the young dumbazzes that come here and spout off about what is, and what was and how things should be now-a-days.

30 years ago Clemson's integrity was in question because of an NCAA scandal. I don't like to bring this up cause I'm ashamed. Oh, it ain't nearly as bad as some of chit USuCk, OSU, FSU, UM, USC, UF, UNC, Bama... (hailofalist) but we ain't talking about them, we talking bout us here.

We been 30 years clean and sober here at Clemson. From the President of Clemson through the AD every coach, cept that Barns fellow and he got gone quick and quiet, all the way down to their kids and grandkids. Clean, clean clean.

Kids come here and play then graduate. I hear the rate at Clemson is one of the highest in the country for a D1 school. Our kids are quiet and polite. Don't that mean anything to you? You never mention it.

Dabo is the latest of a long line of football coaches since Ford that have one thing in common. Integrity. Some win and some lose but all have run a clean program before, during and after Clemson. You think these kids come here because of Dabo? Why do you think they come here? They come here because of the integrity of Clemson. Their mamas and daddys know they ain't gonna end up in prison or on drugs here at Clemson. They know their kids are gonna be monitored and nurtured to maturity by Clemson cause that's what Clemson is all about.

Do you have a list of top coaches that have never had an NCAA problem? Pick one and stick your nose in every crack and make sure he smells good. Cause if he has the least bit of foul smell anywhere he don't belong at Clemson and it don't matter how many effin ball games he can win, we don't want him stinkin up our university and its football program.

When you get your list together post it here so we all can have a sniff. If we can find one as clean, well behaved and passionate as Dabo the 'FIRE DABO,' thing might take root. Any fool knows what he wants, it takes a wise man to appreciate what he has.

Oh yeah, he need to have a conference championship on his resume too!

thanks
ct88 (not uncle Jed)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Worth a thread of its own?

Apr 25, 2012, 9:02 AM

Bravo!!!, Bravo!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Replies: 1
| visibility 648
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic