Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will Trevor have to continue testing in November/december?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 953

Will Trevor have to continue testing in November/december?

Oct 30, 2020, 3:57 PM

Or is he "immune" from anymore testing. sorry, I am sure it has already been asked, I just couldn't find it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Trevor have to continue testing in November/december?

Oct 30, 2020, 4:04 PM

My guess is, and I'm fairly certain, that he will continue to undergo the same testing as he was before the positive test, just like all the players who tested positive in the summer are doing.

Nobody knows for sure how long after recovering will a person remain "immune" from the virus.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Will Trevor have to continue testing in November/december?

Oct 30, 2020, 4:45 PM

You're correct. I'd guess that all of these athletes in college football and the NFL who've tested positive previously will provide good data in terms of finding out more about immunity since they'll all continue to be tested a few times per week.

Very interesting Q and poorly understood by most, even....

Oct 30, 2020, 6:36 PM

physicians. I just recovered from CoVid 19 here in Boston. The Dept of Pubic health has now released me to normal activities, based upon.... (drum roll)... I'm two days clear of any symptoms. "NO further testing is needed, or matters" they told me. "Because some people just keep testing positive for months, and there's no way they can stay in quarantine. "The period of transmission is two days BEFORE the symptoms start, then all during." But once the symptoms end, I am considered clear of the disease or risk to anyone else. Now: I'm just telling you what this pocket up here is doing. The rules for athletes and down there might be different. Just trying to shed light. But think about it: what if TL was one of these people that just kept testing positive for months? His season would be over. So it makes sense that it's more about when your symptoms end. Just my take on it, from experience. BTW, I had the symptoms of a bad cold for about a week, then they disappeared and I'm feeling great.

Replies: 3
| visibility 953
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic