Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Blaming TL is just really dumb.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Blaming TL is just really dumb.

Jan 15, 2020, 8:32 PM

Admit it, you're dumb if you think the L is on TL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The L is on TL

Jan 15, 2020, 8:36 PM

And ETN.. ...and Higgins.. ...and Simmons and dabo and venerable ...and Elliott ...and all the other players, coaches, and heck.. even the fans. More of is could have showed up and the ones that were there could have yelled a little louder.

It's on everyone. So Blame everyone or blame no1 and move on.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

^ see? dumb.***

Jan 15, 2020, 8:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How lude ***

Jan 15, 2020, 8:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

How lude***

Jan 15, 2020, 8:42 PM [ in reply to ^ see? dumb.*** ]

Re: Blaming TL is just really dumb.

Jan 15, 2020, 8:46 PM

He had a horrible game but if he played great we probably would have still lost....I guess the loss is on Burrow.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU schemed against the pass-happy, lateral moving offense

Jan 15, 2020, 8:48 PM

that we seem to love so much. He didn't just "have a bad game".

Jan 15, 2020, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Blaming TL is just really dumb. ]

This! He played a great game, especially in light of him getting nailed and him obviously hurting. He played like a true warrior, IMO.

Jan 15, 2020, 10:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Blaming TL is just really dumb. ]

Good point Keith. The loss is not on anybody on the Clemson team with the clams in coaching staff. The win was due to Joe Burrow, the receivers, their defense, their coaches. Clemson didn’t lose the game, LSU won the game.

It would’ve taken near perfect execution by Clemson‘s offense and defense to win the game. It doesn’t help the TL had his worst game of his college and probably high school career.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2020, 8:47 PM

I absolutely do not think the loss was on TL! He didn't have a good game, in fact it was his worst game, but many players were lacking in performance. I think LSU had a lot to do with that, but the blame can be spread around to lots of guys who didn't have great nights. It pains me to say it, but LSU played a great game, and they game planned for us perfectly. They exploited our weaknesses, and they maximized their strengths. That is what great teams do. We, ourselves, have done it many times - just not on Monday night. We will be back, but I'm not sure they will. Time will tell.

It's a team game!

Jan 15, 2020, 8:47 PM

You win as a team, you lose as a team. Enough said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no way!***

Jan 15, 2020, 8:50 PM

Re: It's a team game!

Jan 15, 2020, 9:59 PM [ in reply to It's a team game! ]

You win as a team, you lose as a team. Enough said.

AMEN! Trevor is the best QB anywhere!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I blame the voodoo doll that was used to hex him***

Jan 15, 2020, 8:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

i agree.. dang you Tim MCgraw!***

Jan 15, 2020, 8:54 PM

Jan 15, 2020, 9:23 PM

Overthrew too many receivers, one throw almost putting Amari Rogers in the hospital. Longer passes didn’t appear to spiral and were wobbly. He was rattled.

Jan 15, 2020, 10:05 PM

Blame for what? Blame indicates some wrong doing, they just didn't play well enough to win. Joe Borrow was threading needles at 40 yards so there is no "blame" to be put on anyone. Bad night for the home team. The good news? We will be back and we will be back with a motive...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who's blaming TL?***

Jan 15, 2020, 10:09 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that Tom dude makes strange posts.***

Jan 15, 2020, 10:11 PM

Lots of mistakes were made

Jan 15, 2020, 10:13 PM

Coaches and players. We lost, learn from the mistakes and get better from it.

Time to move on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic