Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whole lotta stupid(& jealousy) in this thread LOL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Whole lotta stupid(& jealousy) in this thread LOL

Mar 21, 2016, 1:26 PM

Coots stupidity-the gift that keeps on giving.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/how-many-football-coaches-or-analysts-is-clemson-allowed-to-hire.153981/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've said it before and I will say it again....

Mar 21, 2016, 1:31 PM

if you took the collective brainpower of the posters on that site, you wouldn't be able to generate enough energy to light a fire flys a$$.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I've said it before and I will say it again....

Mar 21, 2016, 1:44 PM

Unfortunately that is true with some posters over here.

Re: I've said it before and I will say it again....

Mar 21, 2016, 1:45 PM

Fortunately, those few posters are coot imposters.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Delusion at its most extreme

Mar 21, 2016, 2:01 PM [ in reply to I've said it before and I will say it again.... ]

They are the most delusional bunch of fans, or group of people, in America. One claimed the only real difference in talent between us and them was DW4. I wonder if they actually believe what they say? Funny part is, I think they really do.

Message was edited by: gville76®

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

The really scary part is....

Mar 21, 2016, 2:09 PM

they're capable of procreating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The really scary part is....

Mar 21, 2016, 2:15 PM

And they do, in droves

Yup...they're like rats.***

Mar 21, 2016, 2:43 PM

Re: The really scary part is....

Mar 22, 2016, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: The really scary part is.... ]

..in parking lots during tailgating. Kind of gives the word tailgating a whole new meaning, eh?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if brains were cotton they wouldn't have enough to make

Mar 21, 2016, 3:58 PM [ in reply to I've said it before and I will say it again.... ]

A cotex for a piss-ant

I made it 15 posts in and found

Mar 21, 2016, 11:41 AM

my face was starting to get stuck like this:

So I had to stop reading.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Congratulations...that may be some kind of record.....

Mar 21, 2016, 1:46 PM

most people start feeling like that immediately after reading just a portion of the first post.

Technically it was 19...

Mar 21, 2016, 1:54 PM

This post (#19) almost made me die of stupid.

"Agreed. Dabo doesn't seem to realize that this strategy will only benefit him in the short term. Right now it looks like Champ is winning the long term recruiting game which is bad for Clemson. They should listen to some of the great things the recruits who visited campus this past weekend had to say. Sounds like Champ has created the "family" environment that Dabo can only ramble on about when the cameras are on him."

I quit before I felt the need to sit on bean bag chairs, wear helmets and yell at bugs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: Technically it was 19...

Mar 21, 2016, 2:05 PM

That moron clemsuck said that. Apparently, he is battling sportsuites and manafold for village dip$hit of fgf.

Somewhere near Columbia...

Mar 21, 2016, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Technically it was 19... ]

A village is missing an idiot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Not sure I made it that far.

Mar 21, 2016, 4:42 PM [ in reply to I made it 15 posts in and found ]

I could feel my mind beginning to escape me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Whole lotta stupid(& jealousy) in this thread LOL

Mar 21, 2016, 1:46 PM

A whole lot of butt hurt in that thread...lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL at "Someone may match his work

Mar 21, 2016, 1:48 PM

ethic now." That some one seems to have been a failure of a coach in a much more fertile recruiting place that had some history.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep...This one took the cake.

Mar 21, 2016, 1:51 PM

Cocky kebo57 said: ?

As many as it takes. They will have eventually hired every prep head FB coach in the southeast because dumbo's trying to corner the market on every top rated recruit. I bet he's now working on hiring the whole staff from IMG academy in Fla.

He probably would. Dude's getting desperate. I'm loving it.

Clemsuck, Saturday at 6:11 PM

Re: Yep...This one took the cake.

Mar 21, 2016, 2:02 PM

That's the one that got me. "David getting desperate". Ha-ha. What in God's name could this moron be talking about? Is he desperate about recruiting? Is he desperate to win? Last time I checked, he had both of those categories under control.

Mar 21, 2016, 2:05 PM

There are 3 guys over there that seriously have issues.

SportsSuites1 really needs to see a doctor.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Mar 21, 2016, 2:18 PM

Manafold isn't far behind Sportsuites. He just lacks the "creative" writing style.

Noticed you chimed in on this thread, how have you not been banned yet?

Some 15 or 16 years ago, some maroon from fgf was e-mailing

Mar 21, 2016, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Whole lotta stupid(& jealousy) in this thread LOL ]

"evidence" of Clemson malfeasance to the NCAA on a regular basis--or at least claiming/bragging that they'd hopefully done something that was going to reverse that stranglehold the Tigers held on their entire athletic Dept.

The claims, of course, were mulemuffins and only a few stupidchickens actually carried through their threats--also, of course, none of the "proof" was of any consequence whatsoever....but it does give a glimpse of the desperation of loserville. A bitter lifetime of falling short to your rival academically and athletically despite being given all the financial advantages historically has created generations of chickens imbued with an irrational fear, jealousy--and ultimately hatred of the source of their belittlement.

fgf remains a bastion of fallacy, anger, misrepresentation and outright lies because it's all they have to show for their lifetime investment in a second-rate university

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember Trooper Del? Is he dead or did he

Mar 21, 2016, 3:23 PM

reincarnate as SportsSuites?

Mar 21, 2016, 2:26 PM

Mickey Conn and Dabo were teammates - and fellow walk-ons - at Bama, and have been friends for 20+ years. They both fought and clawed to earn scholies at Bama. Dabo does not need to hire Conn to secure his preference for players to go to Clemson. Sometimes it works out - as with Wayne Gallman. Sometimes it doesn't - as with Robert Nkimdiche.

You don't hire a coach just because he might be able to get you a player, not if you're smart, and Dabo has been incredibly smart thus far with his coaching hires. If he's hiring Conn - who is immensely respected in Georgia HS ball, by the way - it's purely because he knows him, trusts him, and thinks he'll do a good job at Clemson. Actually I suspect Conn's being slotted into a future position-coaching role, and probably sooner rather than later a coordinator...turnover happens and it certainly looks like Dabo has a litany of younger and HS coaches being groomed as GA's and various other roles within - and sometimes outside of - the program. Keep in mind even Jeff Scott didn't just go right in as a GA, he had to coach a couple of years first as a high school head coach, actually won a state title his first year with Blythewood. Dabo wanted him to get real, definitive coaching experience...I would say he got it. And did well with it. He then went on to PC.

Ditto for the Northwestern coach. Kyle Richardson is very sharp and has won two state titles, and won a boatload of games. It used to be, there was a hard line between "high school" coaches and "college" coaches - an even harder line, actually, than existed between college and the NFL. It was considered scraping the bottom of the barrel to hire a lowly high school coach. With plenty of really bright guys like Gus Malzahn, Hugh Freeze, Art Briles, and Chad Morris (to name just a few) starting to permeate college football's elite coaching ranks, the recognition seems to be settling in: coachin' is coachin', and an elite coach at the high school level is probably an elite coach at the college level. Especially if you're willing to develop them. Talent, they say, will always trump experience, as long as you are willing to give talent experience....

Dabo's loading the program with guys he thinks will help him in the future. It's exactly the same as building roster depth at any other position on the depth chart. To me a really good high school coach is a vastly more proven product than a young GA just coming through the ranks.

Another guy I'd keep an eye on would be John Ford, the coach of Roswell - which produced Tre Lamar last year and a couple more this year, and went 14-1 last season...losing only to Colquitt County in the 6A title game. Ford's a Clemson grad and another guy who's winning somewhere nobody ever won before (Roswell was bad!) and he's another guy I could see slotting in sooner than later. Guys like that are definitely on the radar, whatever, especially after all the success we've seen the really top high school coaches have in college lately.

Mar 21, 2016, 3:43 PM

Thank you . None of those Coots would ever see the hires for what they were , an entry level job offered to two very highly thought of and successful HS coaches that Dabo Swinney frels can help Clemson succeed.
Pretty simple philosophy, seemingly too complex for the collective mind of the FGF.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

What exactly has Chump done to make them think....

Mar 21, 2016, 2:27 PM

he will out recruit us?????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tghey believe all Chump has to do is offer

Mar 21, 2016, 2:33 PM

and the recruits will line up.

The 1 Coot in that thread that wanted to talk reality of what Spurrier done and what the Chump did at Florida got turned on quickly. Sad thing is, he's right, USuC's best recruiting years were and will always be under Spurrier.

grandiose delusions and over-exaggerated optimism....

Mar 21, 2016, 3:31 PM [ in reply to What exactly has Chump done to make them think.... ]

the foundation on which the $CU football program is built.

To be fair he has reeled in several 2 and 3 stars

Mar 21, 2016, 5:28 PM [ in reply to What exactly has Chump done to make them think.... ]

and poached a couple from the penitentiary league. Seems like a step in the right direction

Bookmark that thread

Mar 21, 2016, 2:31 PM

So you can go back in 3 years after we've logged consecutive top 5 recruiting classes while the dirtpeckers continue to peck dirt.

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

I couldn't finish... brain started to go mushy while reading

Mar 21, 2016, 4:46 PM

I sincerely feel stupider for reading that

So... we "helped" Tajh's parents get jobs?...

Mar 21, 2016, 5:03 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!......

It's not as bad as giving 80% percent discounts at the Whitney......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So... we "helped" Tajh's parents get jobs?...

Mar 21, 2016, 5:10 PM

**getting**

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic