»
Topic: When asked about switching positions.
Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 6, 2019 10:23 PM by: saddis56®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

When asked about switching positions.

[3]
Posted: Apr 6, 2019 7:06 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/gogamecocks/status/1114600157637742594

I have one word for Joyner’s decision: REGRETTABLE ***

[1]
Posted: Apr 6, 2019 7:11 PM

military_donation.jpg

Wish I had a Twitter to call them out

[2]
Posted: Apr 6, 2019 7:11 PM

Muschamp lied to Joyner that he could play QB when the truthful coaches said his future was elsewhere. Then he lied to Pickens about playing DE, and he is going to end up at DT for sure.

2020 student level member

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Wish I had a Twitter to call them out

[2]
Posted: Apr 6, 2019 7:13 PM

I feel bad for the kid. We all make choices when we're that age that can have lasting consequences and he did what he felt was best for him, but from the outside it really looks like he made the wrong long term decision.

you see it all the time

[1]
Posted: Apr 6, 2019 7:20 PM

people around the kid tell them they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. but this kid is, at best, a division 2 QB. but he IS a division 1 athlete. He Probably got a little bit pissy when coaches like Dabo and Saban told him he was better at corner and not QB.

Re: you see it all the time

[1]
Posted: Apr 6, 2019 7:40 PM

so maybe he wouldnt have fit our culture then. And Kendrick changes mid practice. No questions asked

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: When asked about switching positions.

[1]
Posted: Apr 6, 2019 7:24 PM

He really is a tremendous athlete , and would have been a legit D1 DB anywhere he went .

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

DB23

[1]
Posted: Apr 6, 2019 9:35 PM

He would have had more success and better competition if he would have went to a better school.

military_donation.jpg

[2]
Posted: Apr 6, 2019 9:39 PM

Let me get this straight - the top 2 coaches in the country see a lot of potential in you as DB, but you decide to play for Will Muschamp who has a terrible record for producing QBs. Maybe he should have picked a school instead of a position.

2020 student level member

Posted: Apr 6, 2019 10:03 PM

Exactly. What has mudshrimp ever done? Got fired at Florida with a bunch of 5* talent. For him to sell anybody on anything it is out of pure hope and not on results or anything he’s proven in the past. But I genuinely feel bad for a kid who puts his trust in somebody who tells them what they want to hear and not the truth. Maybe it’ll work out for him.

Posted: Apr 6, 2019 10:22 PM

I watched 2 series of the Uof5C spring game while he was at QB, athletic yes but not a QB. If he can't beat out Bentley where else would he play QB? From what I saw Saban and Dabo are correct about him.

2020 white level member

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I am selling 2020 season tickets section UL, North Stands lower deck, row D seats 5 & 7. These are m...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1660 people have read this post