Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When Sorrows come, they don’t come as single spies but in Battalions!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,447

When Sorrows come, they don’t come as single spies but in Battalions!

May 4, 2019, 11:47 AM

William Shakespeare

Something that too many nice people learn & sadly go thru..like our own My FavOrange with his Sister’s passing, Dad earlier this year & his brother just over a year ago and a young Daughter!

Sending my sincere condolences & offering of love & hope!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When Sorrows come, they don’t come as single spies but in Battalions!

May 4, 2019, 12:28 PM

Yep, MFO is a good one and deserves better. His time of happiness will come.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When Sorrows come, they don’t come as single spies but in Battalions!

May 4, 2019, 2:04 PM

WOW, I Sincerely hate hearing every word of something like this happening with someone that I truly like and care about. MFO has been a T-Net friend of mine for a long time, and it saddens my heart to the very core hearing about the heart crushing pain that our friend MFO has to endure for many months to come. My prayers to our Father in Heaven will be easy in asking for comfort in the heart of my friend MFO, and his family. In the name of Jesus I ask you God to give our friend strength, and to begin the healing of his broken heart from the passing of his sister. I ask this of you our God, and creator of all things, only in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, Amen!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,447
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic